TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2020 is available now. Hence if you have appeared for the recent Written Examination of the JLM Selection, you can check it at the Official Website. The Same can also be checked on this page. We have added a direct link to download TSSPDCL JLM Result 2020 following which the applicants can verify the declared result.
Update: TSSPDCL JLM Written Exam Result is declared Now. Willing Candidates can check the result following the link shared below.
- Junior Lineman ( JLM ) Vacancy Notice Overview
- Complete Selection Process of TSSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2019
- Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company JLM Vacancy Result 2020
- Minimum Qualifying Marks in TSSPDCL JLM Written Examination
- Download TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2020; Written & Final Result Link
- Steps to check TSSPDCL JLM Written Exam / Final Merit List
- Tie Resolution in TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Selection
- FAQ on TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2020
- When will the TSSPDCL JLM Result release?
- What do I need to fetch the Junior Lineman Result?
- What is the Official Website to check TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2020?
- Do I have to qualify in the Pole Climbing Test?
- How are the Candidates called for the TSSPDCL JLM Pole Climbing Test?
Junior Lineman ( JLM ) Vacancy Notice Overview
|Post Name||Junior Lineman|
|Application Start Date||21th October 2019|
|Last Date of Application||10th November 2019|
|Written Examination Date||15th December 2019|
Complete Selection Process of TSSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2019
The Selection for the Junior Lineman in TSSPDCL is through a Written Examination and a Pole Climbing Test. The Mark Distribution according to the Selection Stage is as under –
|1||Written Examination||80 Marks|
|2||Pole Climbing Test||20 Marks|
| ||TOTAL||100 Marks|
The Written Examination qualified candidates shall be called for the Pole Climbing Test. The final Selection of the Candidates will be on the combined score of the Written Exam and Pole Climbing Test.
Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company JLM Vacancy Result 2020
In the month of December 2019, the Organisation has completed the Written Examination for the applied candidates. The Exam comprised 80 marks with 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark. The Written Examination had two sections – Section A & B. The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and section B consisting of 15 questions on General Knowledge. As per the Official Selection Rules, the duration of the written examination was 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
|Section A||Questions on core I.T.I subject||65 Marks|
|Section B||General Knowledge||15 Marks|
|TOTAL|| ||80 Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks in TSSPDCL JLM Written Examination
The candidates who have appeared for the Written Examination of the Junior Lineman Recruitment 2019, must know that there is a minimum cut off marks which an applicant must score in the test. As per the Official Notice, the Minimum Cut Off Marks in the TSSPDCL JLM Written Examination is as under –
|OC / Unreserved Candidates||40.00%|
Download TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2020; Written & Final Result Link
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Result will be declared on the Official Website of the Organisation. The Expected date of the TSSPDCL is in the month of January 2020. Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company JLM Merit List is the list of the shortlisted candidates who have qualified in the Written Examination or Pole Climbing Test. Below is the download process of checking the TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2020 shared for the candidates.
Steps to check TSSPDCL JLM Written Exam / Final Merit List
- At first, visit the Official Website of TSSPDCL
- Now Hover to the Recruitment Section.
- Click on the TSSPDCL JLM Result Link.
- A new Login window will open.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number, DOB & Name of the Candidates.
- After the Entry, Click on the Get Result Button.
- The Individual JLM Result will appear on the screen.
- Check the Status and take a print of it.
Direct Link to check TSSPDCL JLM Result 2020: Click Here
Tie Resolution in TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Selection
The following are the resolutions which will be adopted in the case of a Tie in the TSSPDL JLM Result 2020.
- In the event of a tie in Total 100 marks, a candidate whose age is higher will be ranked high.
- If it is not resolved, then the marks obtained in Written examination will form the basis for deciding the rank.
- In the event of tie thereon, the marks obtained in Part-A of written examination will form the basis for deciding the rank
FAQ on TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2020
When will the TSSPDCL JLM Result release?
What do I need to fetch the Junior Lineman Result?
What is the Official Website to check TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2020?
Do I have to qualify in the Pole Climbing Test?
How are the Candidates called for the TSSPDCL JLM Pole Climbing Test?
. Also Read || TSSPDCL JACO Result Updates