UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment, UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment, UP Assistant Teacher Vacancies, Application Process & Other details.
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board – UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
- UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 | Tabular View
- Eligibility for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment | UPBEB Notification
- UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment | apply @ http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018- Link Section
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is the board which has been assigned the responsibility to conduct the assistant teacher recruitment by the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. UPBEB has announced to conduct the recruitment of 68500 posts of Assistant Teacher for the Basic Primary Schools of Basic Shiksha Parishad spread over various districts of Uttar Pradesh. School Teacher Jobs has a very special demand among job aspirants and they complete various courses like D.Ed and B.El.Ed. This large opening will surely bring a big smile to those aspirants who have waited for the announcement of teacher recruitment. In this article, we shall share you the required details of the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018. Interested Candidates can check the article to get the details of the recruitment announcement like age limit, application fee, educational qualification etc.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board – UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment: If you are a candidate who was eagerly waiting for Assistant Teacher Jobs in Uttar Pradesh, then your wait is over as Uttar Pradesh Government through UPBEB has announced to fill up 68500 Posts of UPBEB Assistant Teacher in Basic Primary Schools of Uttar Pradesh. Get ready to read the full details of the notification in this article.
UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 | Tabular View
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||68500 Posts|
|Place of Posting||Across Uttar Pradesh|
|Start Date to Apply||25 January 2018|
|Last Date of Apply||05 February 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||07 February 2018|
|Last date for Complete Application||09 February 2018|
|Tentative Date of Written Examination||12 March 2018|
Assistant Teacher Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh is a very popular recruitment in Uttar Pradesh. Like you, many candidates will surely apply for the notification within the last date. We shall discuss the eligibility of the candidates to apply for the vacancies. Willing aspirants should ensure to have fulfilled these criteria before applying for this recruitment.
Eligibility for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment | UPBEB Notification
In order to apply to this announcement, candidates should have the undermentioned eligibility discussed below
Age Limit: Though no official announcement is made, it would be as per UP Govt. rules. Age relaxation will also be as per Govt. orders.
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates should have the below-mentioned qualification to apply.
- Should have passed the primary level UPTET or CTET exam with
- Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C recognized by N.C.T.E. or 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.) or
- Intermediate Passed with at least 50% of marks with 4 years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment | apply @ http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Only online application or registration will be accepted from eligible candidates. Eligible and interested candidates should apply after ensuring eligibility much before the closing date. Here, we are sharing the application related information to assist the candidates while applying.
Application Fee: Every candidate except the PWD category of candidates shall have to pay the application fee to complete the registration of application. The different rate of application as per notification is
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- PWD Candidates: NIL
The application fee can be paid online through the SBI e-payment gateway, link of which is given below.
How to Apply: Candidates can follow the steps below to apply within the Last Date. We have shared the application related steps for referral purpose. The steps to apply shall be
- Browse to http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in through the link given below.
- Click on “आवेदन पत्र के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन (पंजीकरण) करें”
- Complete the registration form and click save.
- Now to pay the application fee (if applicable)
- To pay the Application Fee Click on “ई– चालान प्रिंट करने एवं आवेदन शुल्क जमा करने हेतु बैंक (SBI) की वेबसाइट का लिंक”
- After one day of Payment of application, to complete the application
- Click the “अपना भरा हुआ आवेदन पत्र प्रिंट करें”
- Finally, keep the printout of the application.
Click to [Download the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notification]
Click to [Apply for UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment]
Hope the above article on UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment is helpful to you, apply and start your preparation as soon as possible.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018- Link Section
|Official Notification||Application Link|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Admit Card|