UP Postal Circle recruitment of Postal Assistant, MTS and Postman- 25 Vacancies
- 1 UP Postal Circle recruitment of Postal Assistant, MTS and Postman- 25 Vacancies
- 2 Important Dates of UP Postal Circle Recruitment
- 3 Post-Wise Vacancy Details and Scale of Pay | UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for the Posts | UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- 5 UP Postal Recruitment 2018 | Application Related Information
Indian Postal Circle is one of the largest Central Govt. departments in India and it is one of the most popular govt. jobs among the youths. So, today we present you all, an article on the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment. The recruitment will be particularly for the sportsmen categories and sportsmen candidates who are eligible as per the standards asked will only eligible to apply for the recruitment. The recruitment notification along with the eligibility details are discussed below
Important Dates of UP Postal Circle Recruitment
|Start Date of Application||20 January 2018|
|Last Date for Receiving Application||22 February 2018|
Post-Wise Vacancy Details and Scale of Pay | UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
UP Postal circle invited application for direct recruitment of the under mentioned posts to fill up the vacancies in UP Postal Circle of the vacancies of the year 2006-18. The recruitment will be exclusively for the candidates who have the required sports eligibility. The post details are
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Scale of Pay
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||11 posts (PA – 10 & SA – 01)||Rs.25500/- in Pay Matrix Level 4|
|MTS||06 posts||Rs.18000/- in Pay Matrix Level 1|
|Postman||08 posts||Rs. 21700/- in Pay Matrix Level 3|
The candidates selected for the posts shall be posted in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle. And they will be on Probation as per the applicable rules.
Eligibility Criteria for the Posts | UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Here the required eligibility will be elaborated since this recruitment is a special recruitment, willing aspirants can check the details before applying for the recruitment. The age criteria, qualification, and sports eligibility has been discussed under
Age Criteria as on 20/02/2018
- For PA / SA Posts: Minimum age 18 years and Maximum age 27 years.
- For MTS Posts: Minimum age 18 years and Maximum age 25 years.
There is also age relaxation of 5 years for SC & ST candidates and OBC-NCL Candidates by 03 years.
For the post of Postman, candidates must have passed Matriculation/class 10th or ITI from any recognized Institute and for the post of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board/ Institute.
Candidates with the undermentioned sports qualification will be considered meritorious for final selection in the recruitment-
- Candidates should have represented a State or Country in the National or International Competition in the sports field.
- Candidates should have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any games.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
UP Postal Recruitment 2018 | Application Related Information
Application related information will be shared in this section, Eligible candidates should be well aware of the application related information to apply within the deadline. The details are:
Application Fee: Eligible candidates need to pay an application fee to apply for the recruitment. An application fee of Rs. 200/- should be paid by Post office e-payment facility while candidates from outside the Uttar Pradesh can pay the application fee through Indian Postal Order favoring –
The Chief Post Master General
Lucknow – 226001
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the prescribed application format. We have shared the official download link to the Application Format below. Candidates must send their application form through Registered Post or Speed Post along with self-attested copy of documents which should be and send to
Assistant Director (Recruitment),
O/o Chief Post Master General,
Uttar Pradesh Circle, Lucknow-226001
Candidates should post the filled in application on the date, such that the application should reach the office on or before 20-02-2018.
Selection Process: Educational qualification will not be counted for merit. Only Sports eligibility will be considered while preparing the final selection list in UP Police Circle Recruitment.
Hope the above article will assist the eligible and interested applicants while applying for this recruitment within the deadline.
Thank you and Stay tuned to Dajobb.com for more such updates regularly.