WB Excise SI Model Practice Set IV
Directions (Q. 1-3) : Find out if there is any error.
(1)How does he earn money (a) / is more important than (b) / how much he earns .(c) / No error (d)
(2) He only is responsible (a) / for the suffering cause (b) / to the whole family (c) / No error (d)
(3) I have seen (a) / as bad even worse (b) / behavior at public rallies (c) / No error (d)
Directions (Q. 4-6) : Fill in the blanks.
(4) The photographs in the papers bore no —— at all to the original.
(5) I have told you that —– but still you have not done it right.
(6) He may not come, but we will get ready in case he —– .
Directions (Q. 7-9) : Choose the correct alternatives which best express the meaning.
(7)To feather one’s nest.
(a) in high spirits
(b) derive personal benefits
(d) make a nest
(8) Government by old men
(9) A good Samaritan
(a) an obedient person
(b) a religious person
(c) a charitable person
(d) a good citizen
(10) Who discovers the solar system?