Directions : Choose the one which can be substituted for the given words / Sentences.
(11) An expression of mild disapproval.
(12) A school boy who cuts classes frequently is a
(13) Murder of a King
(14) One who doesn’t care for art
(15) Pertaining to cattle
Directions : Find out which part of sentence has an error. If a sentence is free form errors, corresponding to (d).
(16) He is going everyday (a) / for a morning walk (b) / with his friends and neighbors. (c) / No error (d)
(17) twice twelve (a) / makes (b) / twenty four. (c) / No error (d)
(18) You must (a) / remember me (b) / to post this letter. (c / No error (d)
(19) The students were (a) / a waiting for (b) / the arrival of the chief guest. (c) / No error (d)
(20) The school is 9a) / within hundred years (b) / from the church. (c) / No error (d)