WBPSC Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert Recruitment – Get Details like Vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualification of the PSCWB Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert Recruitment.
- 1 WBPSC Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert Recruitment – Get Details like Vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualification of the PSCWB Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert Recruitment.
- 1.1 WBPSC Finger Print Expert Recruitment | Overview
- 1.2 WBPSC Finger Print Expert Recruitment | Vacancies
- 1.3 WBPSC Finger Print Expert Recruitment – Eligibility Details
- 1.4 How to Apply for WBPSC Finger Print Expert Post?
West Bengal PSC is on hiring mode as again today the body has announced to recruit the eligible candidates for the Post of Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert in Finger Print Bureau under the Home & Hill Affairs Department Police Establishment Branch, Govt. of West Bengal. Job hunters who are searching for police jobs might find this posts very interesting and challenging to select as the career. We shall exclusively discuss the whole matters related to this recruitment of PSCWB in this article. Interested candidates can stay with us for more details.
WBPSC Finger Print Expert Recruitment | Overview
|Opening Date of Application||12th March 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||3rd April 2018|
|Last Date of Fees payment||3rd April 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||28 (Twenty Eight)|
|Tentative Exam Date||Not Yet Declared|
Public Service Commission West Bengal (PSCWB) will recruit the vacant posts under the Crime Investigation Department, West Bengal. Candidates exciting to make a career under CID can read more details below-
Designation: Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert
Department: Home & Hill Affairs Department Police Establishment Branch, Govt. of West Bengal.
Pay Scale: (P.B.-4) Rs. 9,000/- – Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/-
WBPSC Finger Print Expert Recruitment | Vacancies
Through this recruitment, PSCWB will fill up approximately 28 Posts. These vacancies may increase and decrease as per requirements of PSC West Bengal. The total breakup of the Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert vacancies are given below-
- Unreserved Applicants: 8 Posts
- OBC A Applicants: 3 Posts
- OBC B Applicants: 7 Posts
- Scheduled Caste Applicants: 7 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe Applicants: 2 Posts
- Persons with Disabilities: 1 Posts
WBPSC Finger Print Expert Recruitment – Eligibility Details
Selected Candidates will be placed under CID and the eligibility for the posts includes required educational qualification and physical standards requirements. All these are discussed below-
Age Criteria for the Post
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and not more than 36 years as on 1st January 2018. Benefits of age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories of applicants as-
- 5 years to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal.
- 3 years to O.B.C. (category ’A’ & ‘B’) candidates of West Bengal.
- Up to the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and he/she must be a Graduate in Science of any Recognized Indian University. She/he should have Basic Knowledge in Computer along with the working knowledge of Bengali Language compulsorily.
Minimum Physical Standard
Selected Candidates will be required to pass through the minimum physical standard test as examined by the competent Medical Officer before the appointment. Interested Applicants should check this section as before applying candidates are to ensure to have the undermentioned physical standards as required for the Finger Print Expert Post.
|Visual Standard||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Distant Vision||6/6||6/6 (shellon)|
|Near Vision||0/5||0/5 (shellon)|
PWD Candidates are however exempted from this as per extant rules.
How to Apply for WBPSC Finger Print Expert Post?
Since PSCWB has started accepting the online application, interested candidates can also apply to the WBPSC Finger Print Expert Post through the Official Website. Before jumping to the application let’s check the application fees details that are required to be deposited before making the online application.
For UR/OBC Candidates: Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only.
S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) of 40% and above are exempted from paying the application fees.
Process to Apply
- Browse to Application Web Page through the link given below
- Registered Applicants Login
- Unregistered Applicants Apply for registration
- Login with ID and Password
- Click apply online
- Fill up the blank fields
- Pay the application fee
- Finally, submit the application
- Take a print out of the application.
Finally, the WBPSC Finger Print Expert Application Link is given below. Download the official notification and apply through the application link given at the end.
Best of Luck!