WBPSC MVl Recruitment 2018- Get the Complete details of the PSCWB MVI Recruitment 2018 like Age Limit, Vacancy, Pay Scale, Official Notification and Other Details.
- 1 WBPSC MVl Recruitment 2018- Get the Complete details of the PSCWB MVI Recruitment 2018 like Age Limit, Vacancy, Pay Scale, Official Notification and Other Details.
- 1.1 WBPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment 2018 | Overview
- 1.2 WBPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment | Posts and Other Details
- 1.3 WBPSC MVI Recruitment Eligibility | Get Details as per Notification
- 1.4 Apply to WBPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment @ pscwbapplication.in
West Bengal Public Service Commission, PSCWB is the largest Recruiting Body of the West Bengal Government. Every Year, WBPSC gives various opportunities to the young aspirants of West Bengal. The Latest is the WBPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical) Recruitment Announcement 2018. Through this recruitment, PSCWB will fill up the vacant Posts under Transport Department of WB Govt. Aspiring Job seekers, especially from Bengal, can check out this recruitment as MVI Posts under Transport Department is one of the highly coveted Govt. Jobs trending in India. If you have the dream to become a Motor Vehicles Inspector in West Bengal Transport Department, this article is for you. Here, we shall give you an insight of the total information of the Latest WBPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment. Stay with us to grab the details.
WBPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment 2018 | Overview
|Posts||Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical)|
|Department||Transport Department (WB Govt.)|
|Number of Vacancies||234 Posts|
|Start Date of Application||27 February 2018|
|Last Date of Application||19th March 2018|
West Bengal through this recruitment has announced to conduct the recruitment tests in various phases to finally declare the select list. Mentioned above, this recruitment is very popular in West Bengal. On release candidates started applying online. Those who have not applied and are thinking to apply, They must not delay in applying as the online application has already started. Check the most important details of the recruitment below-
WBPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment | Posts and Other Details
Get the details of the post advertised as knowing these details help you selecting the posts and also it will encourage you all to apply after knowing the facilities and others that this particular post deserves.
WBPSC MVI Posts Details
- Name of the Post: Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical)
- Scale of Pay: 7,100/- – Rs.37,600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,100/-.
- Place of Posting: In the State of West Bengal.
- Department: Transport Department, Govt., of West Bengal/
WBPSC MVI Vacancies
|Categories of Applicants||Vacancies|
|Meritorious Sportsperson||4 Posts|
|Persons with Disabilities (Blindness or Low Vision )||3 Posts|
|Persons with Disabilities (Hearing Impairment)||2 Posts|
|Persons with Disabilities (Loco-Motor Disability or Cerebral Palsy)||3 Posts|
|Grand Total||234 Posts|
WBPSC MVI Recruitment Eligibility | Get Details as per Notification
Since the MVI (Technical) posts are a very important post in Transport Department. So the post carries a higher responsibility, accordingly, the eligibility conditions as prescribed by PSC West Bengal is also required to be fulfilled by the intended applicants. Candidates without fulfilling the required eligibility should not apply as their application will not be accepted. Age Limit is also an important factor in addition to qualification requirements. All these and more are discussed below.
WBPSC MVI Posts Required Age Limit
Willing candidates should be between 18(eighteen) years to 39 (thirty-nine) years on 01.01.2018. The benefit of upper age concession is also applicable to reserved categories of Applicants. Following are the age relaxation (in years) applicable in this recruitment.
- Up to 5 years to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal.
- Up to 3 years to O.B.C. (category ’A’ & ‘B’) candidates of West Bengal.
- Up to 45 years for Persons with disabilities
S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates of other States shall be treated as general candidates in this recruitment.
WBPSC MVI Educational Qualification Requirement
Willing Applicants should have the required educational qualification as on the closing date of the application. Required educational qualification for the Post of Mobile Van Inspector are given below-
- Candidates should have passed Madhyamik or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates should have a driving license for heavy vehicles.
- She/he should have a Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE/WBSCTE or its equivalent.
- She/he must have a minimum of two years’ experience in an O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Related Workshop/Factory of Automotive registered by a competent Government/Local Body Authority.
- Candidates should be able to read, write & speak in Bengali.
Apply to WBPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment @ pscwbapplication.in
Willing Candidates should apply online as an offline application will not be accepted. The online application has already started; Get the important online application related information here-
PSCWB MVI Recruitment Application Fee
Candidates while online application submission shall be required to pay an application fee of Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) and other transaction charges as applicable. Following categories of applicants are exempted from paying the application fees.
- S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and
- Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having a physical disability of 40% and above.
Candidates can also submit the application fee through United Bank of India Branches & for the offline transaction at bank, service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only will be applicable.
How to apply for WBPSC MVI Recruitment 2018?
Willing candidates can apply through the official website @ pscwbapplication.in. The application link has been shared at the end. Candidates are required to have a login ID and password to register for online application. After login with Login ID and Password, fill up the details in the fields provided. Candidates are also required to upload the scanned photograph and signature. Finally, after payment of application fee, candidates can submit the application. After final submission, candidates are required to take a printout of the application.
Apply through the Official Web link of Public Service Commission, West Bengal after downloading the Official Mobile Van Inspector Recruitment Notification.
Best of Luck!