West Bengal SSC has released the 2nd SLST 2022 Notification on its official portal. The Notification so released is regarding the Assistant Teacher Recruitment in Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools in West Bengal. In addition to this, the interested candidates can check details on WBSSC 2nd SLST 2022 Notification from here. The West Bengal SSC State Level Selection Test Notification is released for Assistant Teacher Posts after a gap of 6 years, thus it is expected that a large number of Assistant Teacher Vacancies will be announced. Hence, the willing contenders who are planning to apply online can follow this page or visit the West Bengal SSC Official Website @ westbengalssc.com.
In Brief – WBSSC 2nd SLST 2022 Notification
|Exam Conducting Authority||West Bengal Central School Service Commission|
|Exam Name||State Level Selection Test|
|Vacancy for||Assistant Teacher|
|School Category||Secondary & Higher Secondary Schools|
|Place of Posting||West Bengal|
|Release Date of Notice||05.05.2022|
|Application Start Date||Update Soon|
|Application Last Date||Update Soon|
West Bengal SSC State Level Selection Test 2022 Notice
Latest Employment Alert in West Bengal !!! A Good News has arrived for a large number of job aspirants who have been waiting for the school teacher jobs. West Bengal SSC has just shared a short notification for the 2nd SLST 2022 Notification on 5th May 2022. Hence, the candidates those who are curious can have a look at the detailed information mentioned in this page.
Furthermore, the interested can access the sections of WBSSC SLST 2022 Eligibility, important dates, the selection procedure, and guidelines to fill an online application form. In addition to this, WBSSC 2nd SLST 2022 Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link will activate soon on the official website @ www.westbengalssc.com. Hence, the aspirants are recommended to fill an application form and submit the same as soon as possible to avoid server issues.
Category of WBSSC SLST 2022 Notification for Assistant Teacher
WBSSC SLST 2022 Notification for Assistant Teacher are categorised into four groups. The interested candidates can refer the table below to know the Groups are as follows –
|Name of the Post||Group|
|Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary Level in Schools||Group 1|
|Assistant Teacher for class IX to X in School||Group 2|
|Assistant Teacher for class XI to XII in School||Group 3|
|Assistant Teacher for Physical Education in Upper Primary Level of Schools||Group 4|
|Assistant Teacher for Work Education in Upper Primary Level of Schools||Group 5|
WBSSC SLST 2022 Notification – Eligibility Criteria
West Bengal SLST 2022 is announced for Assistant Teacher for Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools. Thus, in addition to this, the interested candidates can check the eligibility details which comprises of educational qualifications and age limit. Hence, eligible contenders can apply online @ www.westbengalssc.com
The educational qualification for the Group Wise Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 is discussed here for the willing candidates. Candidates before the application should ensure to possess the educational qualification as per the notice.
For Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary Level in Schools- (Group 1)
- Graduation and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education ( by whatever name known) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 Year Bachelor in Education. OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 Year Bachelor in Education. OR
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education ( B.El. Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with 50% marks and 4 year BA /BSc BEd or BA Ed / BSc Ed. OR
- Graduation with 50% marks and 1 Year Bed ( Special Education ) AND Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the Govt as per NCTE Guidelines.
Assistant Teacher for class IX to X in School – (Group 2)
- Graduate / Post Graduate from recognised University with 50% marks in either graduation or post graduation with BEd from NCTE recognised institution. OR
- Graduate / Post Graduate from recognised University with 45% marks in either graduation or post graduation with BEd from NCTE recognised institution as per NCTE Guidelines dated 10/12/2017. OR
- 4 Year Degree of BA Ed / BSc Ed from any NCTE recognised Institution.Assistant Teacher for class XI to XII in School – (Group 3)Post Graduate with 50 % marks from a recognised University and B.Ed Qualification for NCTE Recognised Institution. OR
- Post Graduate from recognised University with 45% marks in either graduation or post graduation with BEd from NCTE recognised institution as per NCTE Guidelines dated 10/12/2017. OR
- Post Graduate with 50 % marks with BA Ed / BSc Ed from any NCTE recognised Institution.
Assistant Teacher for Physical Education in Upper Primary Level of Schools – (Group 4)
- As per NCTE Eligibility Notifications
Assistant Teacher for Work Education in Upper Primary Level of Schools – (Group 5)
- As per NCTE Eligibility Notifications
Age Limit Criteria
- Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years as on 1st January 2022. The Upper age limit is however relaxable as per Government norms for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates.
WBSSC SLST 2022 Notification Details
West Bengal SSC State Level Selection Test 2022 is a wonderful opportunity for government job seekers as for sure a huge number of vacant positions is available this time. Therefore, you can go through details, the selection scheme and application details through the section below.
Als check >> WBSSC Headmaster Recruitment Notification Here
Selection Scheme in West Bengal SSC SLST 2022
West Bengal SLST 2022 New scheme of selection is discussed here for the willing applicants. The new Scheme of Examination 2022 will have the following stages of selection. The stages are –
|Stage I||Preliminary Examination|
|Stage II||Mains Examination|
WBSSC SLST Preliminary Stage Pattern
The Preliminary State of the WBSSC SLST will have a test for each groups of teacher vacancies. The total marks of the test at this stage is 150 marks. The Post wise Test details are as follows –
|Groups||Test / Events||Marks|
|Group 1||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)||150|
|Group 2||Preliminary Test (PT)||150|
|Group 3||Preliminary Test (PT)||150|
|Group 4||Preliminary Test (PT)||150|
|Group 5||Preliminary Test (PT)||150|
- The Questions will be MCQ in nature.
- Mains Exam Papers will be evaluated only for the candidates who have secured qualifying/cut-off marks in PT/TET at Preliminary Level.
West Bengal SSC SLST Mains Examination Scheme
The WBSSC SLST Mains Examination shall comprise of Written Examination and Weightage. Candidates should note that the final selection will be based on the score in Mains Examination. The total Marks at this stage is 300. Thus the details of the WBSSC SLTST Mains Exam are as under –
The Written Exam in the Mains Stage has two parts – A & B. The tabular form of the WBSSC SLTST Written Exam is as follows –
|Group||Part A||Part B|
|Group 1||(i) English Composition and Comprehension – 50 marks|
(ii) Language on the medium of instruction – 50 marks
|Knowledge of subject / Group in which the candidate is appearing|
(separate papers for each groups of service) – 100 Marks
|Group 2||Same as above||Same as above|
|Group 3||Same as above||Same as above|
|Group 4 & 5||Same as above||Same as above|
|Particulars||For Group 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5|
|Weightage for TET/PT (the marks obtained in TET/PT shall be calculated in proportionate manner against the marks given for the weightage)||100 Marks|
Thus, the final selection of Assistant Teacher in all Groups will be on the basis of marks of candidates secured out of 300 Marks ( Written Examination + Weightage).
How to Apply for WBSSC SLST 2022 Notification ?
Here, we have explained the application procedure of WBSSC 2nd SLST 2022 Notification so that you can apply for Assistant Teacher Jobs with ease. Hence, West Bengal SSC SLST 2022 Online Application Form link is available soon @ westbengalssc.com.
Steps to fill WBSSC SLST Online Form 2022
- Firstly, Candidates should visit West Bengal SSC official website – www.westbengalssc.com
- When the official homepage opens, candidate should download the 2nd SLST 2022 Advertisement pdf.
- Now, Read all the details mentioned and verify your eligibility.
- On satisfying the eligibility, the applicant should tap on Online Application Link.
- Select Registration and get registered with the credentials required.
- Now, start filling an application form providing all the details correctly.
- Scan and upload photo, signature, and other essential documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee through the online channels.
- At last, click on Submit button and take a print out of the successfully submitted application form for further reference.
West Bengal SSC SLST 2022 Notification – Important Dates
|Release Date of Advertisement||Update Soon|
|Starting Date of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Closing Date to fill Online Application form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date Update||Update Soon|
WBSSC 2nd SLST Notification 2022 – Links Section
|Short Notice of 2nd SLTST 2022||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern / Syllabus Details||Click Here|
|Admit Card / Exam Date||Click Here|
West Bengal School Teaching Aspirants should make a note that the details discussed on this page about WBSSC SLST 2022 is just an overview. In addition, applicants can also go through the West Bengal SSC 2nd SLST 2022 Notification pdf available on its official website. Furthermore, you can also click on the link available above and download the official advertisement pdf.
Finally, We hope that the discussion above in the above sections helped the willing aspirants to a large extent. Furthermore, you can stay connected to Dajobb.com for the Latest Sarkari Chakri in West Bengal.