WB Excise SI Syllabus, West Bengal Excise Inspector Exam Pattern, WB Excise SI Exam Pattern, WB Excise Inspector Selection Pattern & more.
West Bengal Excise SI Syllabus 2020 | Get Exam Details @excise.wb.gov.in
পশ্চিমবঙ্গ এক্সাইজ সাব ইন্সপেক্টর সিলেবাস: West Bengal Excise Department through WBPRB has decided to recruit the Excise Sub Inspector for the Excise Department. Following this, WBPRB has released the recruitment notification to fill up 161 vacant posts. Graduate in any discipline both male and female candidates can register for appearing the selection Tests. Both Online and Offline registration of application will be accepted. By now most of the job aspirants have applied to this advertisement and those are to register can apply until 4th March 2018.
Well to appear for the recruitment selection process, Candidates need to have very good preparation as WB Excise Sub Inspector is a very popular Govt. Job in West Bengal. Being a very popular job in WB, the number of applicants would obviously be large. So, preparation will surely be the key strategy to crack this examination. We in this article have tried to elaborate on the West Bengal Excise SI Syllabus. Following this article will surely help you all to get a complete overview of the syllabus on which question will be asked during the test.
West Bengal Excise SI Recruitment 2018 | Related Information
|Recruitment Authority||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Posts Advertised||Excise Sub Inspector|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7100-37600 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-|
|Start Date to Apply||2nd Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||4th March 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Admit Card or Call Letter||Click Here|
|Recruitment Notice||Click Here|
West Bengal Excise SI Selection Tests | Total Selection Process
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has been given the responsibility to conduct the recruitment of Sub Inspector of Excise in West Bengal. Since in this article, we shall cover the WB Excise Sub Inspector Syllabus of the examination, So, let’s have a closer look of the various examinations that you all have to face during selection. These exams are
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Final Combined Competitive, and
- Personality Test
Of all the exams or Tests, Preliminary Written Examination and Final Combined Competitive Examination syllabus will be exclusively discussed here.
The Preliminary Written Examination will be qualifying in nature and it shall have MCQ based examination. Whereas the Final Combined Competitive Examination will have three conventional paper exams. Candidates can get more details on Examination patterns like marks distribution, timings, etc and the different parameters of the Physical Measurement Test and the Physical Efficiency Test details in this article on [WB Excise SI Examination Pattern: Get Complete Information of Exam Pattern and Physical Fitness Test]. So, Interested candidates can check that article.
WB Excise SI Syllabus | Subjects and Topics of the Preliminary & Final Examination
As mentioned above that the WB Excise SI Preliminary Exam will be a single paper exam. And the Exam will be a short question-based examination. In short, It will be qualifying in nature means that WBPRB will conduct it to screen the candidates for the next level. Applied candidates should give equal importance to this examination to get selected for the next round of selection.
Preliminary Written Examination will have questions on
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Regional Language (Bengali/Nepali): Comprehension and Grammar
- English Language
- Elementary Mathematics: Matriculation standard
The Final Examination will be conventional in nature. It shall have three papers in total. So, this examination is very crucial from the selection point of view, as Selection for WB Excise SI Posts depends on performance on this examination and the PET.
Final Combined Competitive Examination will have the following papers
- General Studies and Arithmetic – (Paper-I)
- English – (Paper-II)
- Bengali or Nepali or Hindi or Urdu – Paper(III)
Syllabus of the WB Excise SI according to Paper | Download @wbprb.applythrunet.co.in
Paper I (General Studies and Arithmetic): This paper will have questions on the following topics.
- General Studies: Questions to test the General Knowledge of aspirants in different spheres;
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Questions to test Logical and Analytical ability of the candidates;
- Arithmetic Abilities: Arithmetic questions according to the matriculation syllabus of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
Paper II (English): Questions in this paper will have questions on the following topics:
- Drafting of a report from the points or materials supplied,
- Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali, as the case may be, to English,
- Condensing of a prose passage (summary/precis),
- Correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonym, and antonyms.
Paper III (Bengali or Nepali or Hindi or Urdu): Questions in this paper will come from the following topics
- Drafting of a Report from the points or materials supplied during the exam
- Translation from English to Bengali or Nepali or Hindi or Urdu.
- Condensing of a prose passage (Summary/Precis),
By now, you all must have a complete overview of the WB SI Excise Syllabus 2018. Hence prepare for the Examination and appear with the required perfection and knowledge.
Moreover, Aspirants can also visit the Study Materials Section of our Website. Very Soon We shall also add the West Bengal SI Excise Model Test Paper on that section.
So Keep Visiting dajobb.com and Best of Luck!