Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 through PGDBF | Last Date 31/01/2018
- 1 Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 through PGDBF | Last Date 31/01/2018
- 1.1 Latest Recruitment in Canara Bank 2018-19 – Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- 1.2 Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018- Vacancies Declared
- 1.3 Parameters to become Probationary Officer in Canara Bank | Eligibility
- 1.4 Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification | Apply @canarabank.com
- 1.5 Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification
- 1.6 Canara Bank PO Recruitment official apply online link
Canara Bank is one of the leading Public Sector Bank Headquartered in Bangalore. The Canara Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018 has been announced recently. Interested candidates before applying can check the eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, the pattern of exam etc. Application will be accepted from 9th January 2018 and while the closing date of online application is 31st January 2018.
Latest Recruitment in Canara Bank 2018-19 – Canara Bank PO Recruitment
Banking Industry is sure to bring a very bright future for job hunters who are preparing for various banking exams. They can not afford to miss this chance as it is a very good opportunity to start a career in banking Industry. Canara PO recruitment is to be done through a particular course of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance. Actually, as per the release notification, PO would be recruited through this particular course. Here, we have shared the official notification, application online link etc. of the PO recruitment in this post. The online application is started from 9th January 2018 and it will continue until 31st January 2018.
Name of the post: Canara Bank Probationary Officer.
Category of Post: Junior Management Grade Scale I.
Salary and Emoluments: Rs. 23700 /- – Rs. 42020/-
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018- Vacancies Declared
Here, we shall present the actual vacancies along with the distribution among various categories of candidates.
|Name of The Post||
Number of Vacancies
|Canara bank Probationary Officer||450|
The distribution of vacancies is as under :
- Unreserved categories – 227 posts.
- OBC categories – 121 posts.
- SC categories – 67 posts.
- ST categories – 35 posts.
Parameters to become Probationary Officer in Canara Bank | Eligibility
To get selected for this particular post of Probationary Officer, eligible candidate have to full fill the following parameters. One of the parameters is age limit, while the other is the education qualification. Here, in this section, we shall brief the eligibility for the post.
Probationary Officer Age Limit
Candidates who want to apply for the Canara Bank Probationary Officer should have the age criteria as follows –
- Minimum Age – 20 years.
- Maximum Age – 30 years.
The age limit will be determined as on 1st January 2018. Age relaxation for other candidates is as per Government order.
Canara Bank PO recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
In order to apply for this vacancy
- Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized University.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification | Apply @canarabank.com
Get the to the point details of Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19 like application fee, how to apply and important dates in this section.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.118/- only.
- For all other categories: Rs. 708/- only.
Applicants have the liberty to pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in the written test followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19 | Important Dates
|Online Application Will Start On||9th January 2018|
|Online Application will Close On||31st January 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Card From||20 February 2018 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||4th March 2018|
How to Apply
Here, we have shared the steps to apply Online for this recruitment. Candidates may find it helpful while applying within the last date.
- Browse to the official website of Canara bank or click on the application link given below. This will redirect the candidates to the home page of the application form.
- Look for the link relevant to “Canara Bank PO recruitment 2018”.
- Click on the link.
- Read out the notification, especially eligibility, age limit etc.
- Ensuring the eligibility click on the apply online link.
- Fill up the details, pay the application fee.
- Recheck the details entered.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application submitted.
The details of the Canara bank PO Recruitment 2018 has been shared above for the convenience of the interested candidates. For more details, candidates can download the official notification link of which is given above. Stay with us @dajobb.com for more recent and upcoming job updates.