Current Vacancies at Postal Department in the list can be checked for reference.
Post Office Recruitments in India
- Jharkhand Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 | 1118 Cycle 3 Vacancies Announced!
- Punjab Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 | 516 Cycle 3 Vacancy Announced!
- NE Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 948 Posts
- Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2020 | MTS & Mailguard Vacancies Announced!
- Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online @ www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
- MP Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 | 2834 Vacancies Announced !!
- UP Postal GDS Recruitment 2020; 3951 Vacancies Announced!
- West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2020; Apply Online @ appost.in
- Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 | Application Link Re-Opened Online @ appost.in/gdsonline
- Maharashtra Postal GDS Vacancy 2019 – 3650 Gramin Dak Sevak Application Starts
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2019; Postal Circles Gramin Dak Sevak Latest Vacancies
- Bihar Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 1063 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
- AP Postal Circle Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment – Apply to Andhra Pradesh Postal Vacancies
- WB Postal Circle Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 | WB Postal PA/SA Sports Quota Vacancies
- MMS Kolkata Driver Recruitment 2018 | Apply Offline
- AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 | Direct Link to Apply
To Check the Latest Central Govt. Jobs: Click here
Indian Postal Department: India Post
Indian Postal Department is one of the largest departments of Govt. of India. Postal Department or India Post comes under the Ministry of Communication of Information Technology. Jobs in Post Office is one of the most lucrative jobs that youths aspire for. Generally, the Postal Department is divided into 23 circles based on the geographical location. Postal Department Jobs has many advantages which make it an attractive career option among the youths. Daily office hours from 10 pm to 6 pm, no night duty, ministerial jobs, etc are some of the factors of its popularity. Postal Department conducts recruitment for various posts at the 10th level, 10+2 level and for the Graduation level.
Vacancies at Post Office: Postal Department recruitment is conducted throughout the whole year. Recruitment in the Postal Department is done in the following ways. The 10th level posts like Postman, Multitasking Staffs, Gramin Dak Sevaks are conducted through the Postal Circles. The 10+2 Posts i.e, Postal Assistant and the Sorting Assistants are recruited through the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exams (CHSL) Exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission(SSC). The Graduate-level posts like Postal Inspectors are recruited through SSC CGL Exam and the Indian Postal Services, the topmost direct recruitment of class-I officers of the Postal Department are recruited through the Civil Services Exam conducted every year by UPSC.
List of Postal Circles
Below mentioned list below has the list of 23 Postal Circles in India. Candidates can click on the Postal circles to know the latest recruitment exercise of the circle and can apply to the vacancy notification.
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Assam Postal Circle
- Bihar Postal Circle
- Chattisgarh Postal Circle
- Delhi Postal Circle
- Gujarat Postal Circle
- Haryana Postal Circle
- Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle
- Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle
- Jharkhand Postal Circle
- Karnataka Postal Circle
- Kerala Postal Circle
- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
- Maharashtra Postal Circle
- North-Eastern Postal Circle
- Orissa Postal Circle
- Punjab Postal Circle
- Rajasthan Postal Circle
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
- Telangana Postal Circle
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle
- West Bengal Postal Circle
This Particular page will be updated with the latest Postal Jobs declared in any circle. So, if the candidates don’t want to miss any new opportunities of the postal Department can bookmark this page or additionally they can subscribe to us for daily job updates in their email.