DME Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Medical Education Assam for the establishment of North Lakhimpur Medical College and Hospital has announced a Grade 4 Vacancy Notice. A total of 188 vacant seats are announced in this notice. The opening of a government job at this time is, in fact, the news the youth can cheer for. So, here we are going to share with you the complete details and also the necessary download link. So, stay connected if you are interested and want to complete the online application.
- 188 Grade IV Vacancy in DME Assam Notice
- What is the Eligibility for DME Assam Grade IV Posts?
- DME Assam Grade IV Application Process
- DME Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2020 – Link Section
- Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the application for DME Assam Grade 4 Recruitment start?
- What is the total number of posts announced?
- Which is the official website to apply?
- Can I apply for more than one category of posts?
188 Grade IV Vacancy in DME Assam Notice
The Grade IV or Grade 4 Posts are the posts which are filled up by the Government are entry-level posts in any department. The candidates who are selected in this recruitment shall have to be connected with the necessary operations related to daily activities at the department or organization. Moreover, the applicants with minimum qualification of 8th can apply for these posts.
|Release Date||6th May 2020|
|Recruitment Department||DME, Assam|
|Application Start Date||15th May 2020|
|Last Date of Application||30th May 2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Before the online application for the Grade IV Posts in DME Assam, the willing candidates can check the post details through the chart as under –
|Ward Boy / Ward Girl||71|
|Dissection Hall Attendant||4|
|Dhobi / Washerman / Washerwomen||12|
What is the Eligibility for DME Assam Grade IV Posts?
The desirous job aspirants who want to apply for the Grade IV or Gr 4 Posts in DME, Assam should possess the eligibility details as per the official notification as under –
|Educational Qualification||VIII Passed or equivalent|
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2020||18 to 38 Years as on 01/01/2020. Further Upper Age Limit is relaxed as per the Govt. of Assam rules in force.|
DME Assam Grade IV Application Process
The application process for the Gr 4 Posts in DME Assam is through online. Therefore the willing candidates should submit the online application for the desired posts through www.dme.assam.gov.in. During the online application, the interested candidates should refer to the available instructions on the website. The steps to fill up the online application is shared here as under –
- At first visit the official website at www.dme.assam.gov.in
- Now, tap on the Grade IV Posts Online Application Link.
- Click On the New Registration.
- Enter the details & complete the registration.
- After the registration, login with ID & Password.
- Upload the scanned images & recheck the info.
- Finally submit the application & take a print of it.
DME Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2020 – Link Section
Willing applicants can find the important Links to apply for DME Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2020 here. So, follow this link to complete the registration process within the closing date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the application for DME Assam Grade 4 Recruitment start?
What is the total number of posts announced?
Which is the official website to apply?
Can I apply for more than one category of posts?
We hope, the information on DME Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2020 here has been useful to you all. Hence, for the latest updates on Assam Govt Jobs make sure to visit www.dajobb.com regularly.
Also check || DME Assam Grade 3 Recruitment 2020 Details