Bangladesh Education Boards HSC Routine (Revised) will release soon. The students who have been searching for the Bangladesh Revised HSC Routine 2020 can follow this page on a regular basis. The Board in order to take preventive measures for COVID-19 outbreak has directed the Regional Boards to postpone the HSC Examination 2020 supposed to start from 1st April 2020. Now, as the situation is getting back to normalcy gradually, the Authority is taking all of the necessary steps to announce the revised the HSC Examination Revised Routine. So stay connected to the Official website or to this page to catch the latest updates in this regard.
- HSC Routine 2020 Previous (BD Education Board) Bangladesh
- Instructions for Students for HSC Examination
- FAQ on Bangladesh HSC Routine 2020
- Will the Board release a new routine?
- When was the HSC Exam 2020 supposed to start?
- How can I know about the release of the revised routine 2020?
- Can I Download the HSC Routine 2020 (New) from here?
HSC Routine 2020 Previous (BD Education Board) Bangladesh
Intermediate and Secondary Education Boards, Bangladesh had announced the HSC Examination Routine 2020 for the information of the students and also for general information. The students were preparing their best to participate in the test. However, due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the Board has decided to cancel the HSC Routine and at the same time decided to release a new routine in the mean time.
|Authority Name||Intermediate and Secondary Education Boards, Bangladesh|
|Release Date of Old Routine||4th March 2020|
|Start Of Exam as per the old routine||1st April 2020|
|Exam Last Date as per the old routine||4th May 2020|
|Revised Routine||Announcement Soon|
The Intermediate and Secondary Education Boards, Bangladesh on behalf of all of the Boards in Bangladesh will release the HSC Revised Routine 2020 soon on the official website. The students or their well-wishers can regularly check for updates on their own by visiting the Dhaka Board HSC Section of the official website. Probably after the SSC Result 2020, the revised routine of the HSC Examination 2020 will be out. Here are the direct link related to HSC Routine 2020, which the students can check as we shall surely share the revised or new exam routine immediately as soon as the Board Announces it.
|HSC Revised Routine 2020||Update Soon|
|Exam Postponement Order||Click Here|
|Official Website of the Board||Click Here|
Instructions for Students for HSC Examination
Finally the important instructions for the students which every students should follow as they appear for the HSC Examination under the Board. The students can refer to these here or for more details, they can also visit their respective Board’s Official Website.
- The students must occupy the seat at least 30 minutes earlier of the test start.
- 30 Minutes will be allotted for 30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- 2.30 minutes will be there for Descriptive Type Answers of 70 Marks.
- Students should carefully write the Registration Number, Roll Number & Subject code carefully on the OMR sheet.
- Students should not carry mobile phone as it is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Use of General Scientific Calculator is allowed while Programming Calculator is not allowed.
FAQ on Bangladesh HSC Routine 2020
Will the Board release a new routine?
When was the HSC Exam 2020 supposed to start?
How can I know about the release of the revised routine 2020?
Can I Download the HSC Routine 2020 (New) from here?
We hope the information here has been helpful for the students who have been searching for the Bangladesh HSC Routine 2020. Hence stay connected to this page to get the latest updates. In the mean time stay prepared and give your best in the upcoming test.