IBBI Assistant Manager (Officer- Grade A ) Recruitment – Check the vacancy, age limit, Educational Qualification and other details of the Insolvency & Banking Board of India.
- 1 IBBI Assistant Manager (Officer- Grade A ) Recruitment – Check the vacancy, age limit, Educational Qualification and other details of the Insolvency & Banking Board of India.
- 1.1 IBBI Assistant Manager Recruitment – Overview
- 1.2 IBBI Assistant Manager Post and Vacancy
- 1.3 Process to apply for Assistant Manager Posts in IBBI
Welcome to this article, the search for bank jobs has finally landed you to this article. In this article, we shall discuss the latest IBBI Assistant manager Recruitment 2018. Interested applicants searching for bank jobs especially stick to this article for more details. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India or IBBI is a new statutory body established under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. IBBI after its formation in 2016 has for the first time asked application from eligible applicants for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade A). The said post is of Officer Cadre with a total vacancy of 18 posts according to the official notification. IBBI already notified the application and payment link in their official website from 22nd February 2018. Everything which a candidate needs to know related to this notification is given below in the article:-
IBBI Assistant Manager Recruitment – Overview
|Opening Date of Online Application||22 Feb-2018|
|Closing Date of Application||14th March 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Type of Organisation||Autonomous Body|
IBBI Assistant Manager Post and Vacancy
Following are the vacancies as notified in the advertisement. This has been presented to give the willing applicants an overview of the vacant seats as per categories of the applicants.
- 1 post will be reserved for a PWD suffering from locomotors disability or cerebral palsy.
Salary Scale of the Post
- The salary scale for the Assistant Manager post is – Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years).
Other benefits like HRA, DA, TA etc will also be admissible
IBBI Assistant Manager Age Limit
The candidates must be eligible within 1st March 2018. The category wise upper age limit is given below:-
|Category||Upper Age Limit (in years)|
|General||28 (Candidates should not be born before 2nd March 1990)|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||31 (Candidates should not be born before 2nd March 1987)|
|SC/ST||33 (Candidates should not be born before 2nd March 1985)|
IBBI Assistant Manager Educational Qualification
|CA/ CS/ CMA/ LL. B./ MBA (Finance)/ Masters in Economics or Commerce||(a) Pass in Limited Insolvency Examination
(b) Any Higher Qualification (H.S) than the essential qualification
(c) Two or more of the essential qualification
- The candidates should have completed their qualification from any recognized University.
- Candidates must have knowledge of computer education like MS Office, MS Word, and MS Excel applications.
Important Instruction to Apply Online
Candidates before applying can check the following instruction
- Candidates photograph scanned image should not more than 50 kb.
- Candidates signature scanned image should not more than 20 kb.
- Willing candidate must have a valid e-mail id and phone number.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
|General/OBC||500 + GST (18%)|
Following are the exam centres where the selection tests will be conducted candidates are required to make their choice while filling up the online application.
IBBI Assistant Manager Post – Stages of Selection
The final selection is based on some phases which are mention below:-
- Phase I – On-line examination
- Phase II – Group discussion & Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
Process to apply for Assistant Manager Posts in IBBI
Candidates who are thinking to apply for Assistant Manager Posts in IBBI can apply through the official website; the direct link has been shared below. Desirous applicants can apply through the link within closing date. No hard copy of the application is required to be sent. During online submission of application fee is required to be paid (if applicable) to make the final submission of the application. Finally, take a printout of the submitted application for reference purposes.