EVP Voter ID Updation Process 2019: NVSP Electors Verification Programme (EVP) is a process in which the Citizen of India who possesses the Voter Card / EPIC shall require to view and verify the details in the electoral roll. In this Process, the citizen of Indian can also do the following as under –
- View & Verify the details of the Family Members.
- Provide Feedback about the Polling Station of the Locality.
- Also, apply for the Registration of members who have crossed the 18 Years of Age and want to have the Voter Card.
This whole process is termed as EVP or Electoral Verification Program. Election Commission of India has launched the EVP on 1st of September 2019 & it will continue till 15th October 2019. Further, the EVP Verification is applicable for electors in all the state and Union Territories of India. Here on this page, we shall provide in-depth coverage on the EVP Verification Programme 2019, the necessary steps and also how electors can complete the process within the due date.
- Why Election Commission of India launched the Voter ID EVP Verification Programme?
- What can an Elector do through NVSP Electors Verification Programme?
- NVSP EVP Verification Programme 2019 – Important Dates
- NVSP Voter ID Verification Portal Home Page Details
- Steps of NVSP EVP Verification Process 2019
- Videos related to NVSP EVP Verification Process
- What are the other modes of NVSP EVP Verification?
- CSC Service Charge List
- FAQs on EVP Verification 2019
- What is the timeline for EVP Programme?
- Do Electors of other states have to complete this EVP Process?
- Which is the best process of EVP?
- Is it necessary to keep a mobile phone no for Voter ID Verification?
Why Election Commission of India launched the Voter ID EVP Verification Programme?
Citing the importance of Electoral Numbers for various developmental schemes of the Government, the EVP Verification Programme is launched. EVP Programme launched by ECI shall surely give the correct data of the Electoral in the Country. Further, ECI through this step shall be able to improve the level of communication between commission and voters along with providing them better electoral services and facilities. Hence the Government of India after the completion of this process shall be in a better position to serve the citizens of the Country. So we as responsible citizens of India should cooperate the Govt in fulfilling the noble objectives through the best possible way.
What can an Elector do through NVSP Electors Verification Programme?
To start, a citizen of India who is an elector must complete the verification process within the due date. The Verification Process can be completed both through the online and offline. Here are the briefs that an electoral can complete during this process.
- Registration for the new elector
- Registration of overseas elector
- Deletion or Objection in Electoral Roll
- Correction of Entries
- Transposition within AC
- Migration to another AC
Here, we are sharing the complete details on these through this page. So follow this page till the end for full information.
NVSP EVP Verification Programme 2019 – Important Dates
|Programme Full Name||Electors Verification Programme|
|Start of the Verification Process||1st September 2019|
|Who monitors the Programme||Election Commission of India|
|Method of Verification||Offline & Online|
|Official Web portal for Verification||https://nvsp.in|
|Official Website of ECI||https://eci.gov.in|
NVSP or National Voters Services Portal is the only official portal through which the above objectives can be fulfilled. So electors should visit the official portal @ nvsp.in. Further, there are some prerequisites before the start of the NVSP EVP Verification Process. This means electors should have the image of any of the documents ready with them at the time of verification.
- Ration Card with Photograph.
- Bank Passbook
- AADHAR Card
- Family Identity Card
- Id Card issued by Govt.
- Driving License
- 10th / 12th Marksheet
- PAN Card
- Electricity or Water or Telephone Bill
NVSP Voter ID Verification Portal Home Page Details
After anyone visits the NVSP Portal, he/she will find the six boxes on the screen. Each of these boxes has a separate function. Take a look at it for acquaintance.
As the name suggests, through each of the tab, willing electors can perform the functions as shown on the top of it.
Steps of NVSP EVP Verification Process 2019
Electors should first Register with the credentials to the NVSP Portal. This is the first step which every elector should complete at the first stage. For this follow the steps as under –
- Click on “ Electors Verification Programme”.
- Next, follow the process as shared in the image below.
- New Registrants should Provide the Mobile Number / EPIC Id for OTP Generation.
- Complete the EPIC No, Email & Password Field.
- After successful registration, electors can easily complete the rest of the steps.
- However, electors should finally upload any of the above-mentioned document images to complete the process.
NVSP EVP Official Website Link: Click Here
Election Commission of India has already released the official video to help the electors in completing the verification process. So below we have shared the EVP Verification Video according to the states. Hopefully, these will further help the electors to complete the EVP Process on his/her own.
|Instruction Videos in Bengali||Click Here|
|Official Released Video from ECI||Click Here|
What are the other modes of NVSP EVP Verification?
Further, electors can also complete the EVP or Voter ID through any of the modes as under –
- CSCs (Common Service Centres)
- Voter Verification Center (VVC)
- Mobile App (Voter Helpline)
However, for availing verification services at CSCs (Common Service Centres), electors shall have to pay the prescribed fee. The rate of CSC EVP Prescribed application fee is as under –
CSC Service Charge List
|Adding name in the electoral roll/ filling of Form 6||Rs.1/- plus GST @ 18%|
|For overseas voters/filling form 6A||Rs.1/- plus GST @ 18%|
|Deletion of the name in the electoral roll- Form 7||Rs.1/- plus GST @ 18%|
|Correction/ medication in name/ other details in electoral rolls||Rs.1/- plus GST @ 18%|
|Transposition of the name – Form 8A||Rs.1/- plus GST @ 18%|
|Application status tracking and registration of complaints||Rs.1/- plus GST @ 18%|
|Contact details of concerned BLO/ DEO/ ERO/ CEO etc.||Rs.1/- plus GST @ 18%|
|Replacement of Elector’s Photo identity card (submission of form EPIC- 001||Rs.1/- plus GST @ 18%|
|Photograph through the web camera and scanning of documents for uploading||Rs.2/- plus GST @ 18%|
|Replacement of EPIC Cards ( Printing of EPIC cards)||Rs.25/- plus GST @ 18%|
|Printing of EPIC card for first-time voters including home delivery||Rs.30/-|
FAQs on EVP Verification 2019
What is the timeline for EVP Programme?
Do Electors of other states have to complete this EVP Process?
Which is the best process of EVP?
Is it necessary to keep a mobile phone no for Voter ID Verification?
We hope the information here has been helpful. Hence comments or queries if any can be shared through the box below. We shall definitely reply to it within the 3 workings days.