UP Police Constable Recruitment-Eligibility, Vacancy, Age Limit of 41250 UP Police Constable Notification
- 1 UP Police Constable Recruitment-Eligibility, Vacancy, Age Limit of 41250 UP Police Constable Notification
- 1.1 UP Police Constable Recruitment in 2018 | (उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस में कांस्टेबल भर्ती)
- 1.2 Eligibility for Reserved Citizen Police & Territorial Armed Constable Recruitment (UP Police Constable Recruitment )
- 1.3 [Check the UP Police Constable Examination Syllabus ]
- 1.4 UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply
Hello and welcome to this post, today we are going to present this post on Up Police Constable Recruitment 2018. What could have been better than this? Finally, UP Govt. has released a large vacancy of constable posts in UP Police. The number of vacancies is 41250 (Forty-one thousand five hundred twenty only). This large vacancy makes this announcement a special recruitment for Job aspirants. And if you are one of the candidates interested in this particular job, then stay with us as we shall drill into the details of this recruitment.
UP Police Constable Recruitment in 2018 | (उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस में कांस्टेबल भर्ती)
Uttar Pradesh Police is one of the largest police forces in India. You all might know that UP is also one of the largest states in India and to maintain the law and order of the states, Up Police has a greater role to play. In the UP Police force, police constables play important roles in implementing the law and order of the state. So, to ensure a better standard of law and order in the UP State, UP State Govt. has announced the large vacancies to fill up the vacant posts of UP police constables in Up Police. Highlights of the UP Police recruitment is as under
Posts Declared in UP Police: Though this recruitment, UP Police decided to recruit two categories of posts. The two categories of posts are
- Reserve Citizen Police- 23520 Posts
- Reserved Territorial Armed Constable-18000 Posts
Details of the Posts Advertised: Since two category of Posts are declared in this notification, So check the details of the posts as it will help you in selecting the post to apply.
- Category: State Govt. Jobs
- Pay Scale: The starting pay scale of both the posts is Rs. 21700/- in the Pay matrix.
Reserved Citizen Police Vacancy Distribution: The vacancy distribution of RCP vacancy has been given below
|Categories||No. of vacancies|
Territorial Armed Constable Recruitment Vacancy Distribution: The vacancy distribution of TAC vacancy has been given below
|Categories||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility for Reserved Citizen Police & Territorial Armed Constable Recruitment (UP Police Constable Recruitment )
Check this section, as here we shall discuss the required eligibility to apply for this recruitment. UP Police Constable Recruitment process asks application from candidates not only on the qualification basis but also on the basis of physical standards. These are
Age Criteria: To apply male candidates should be between 18 to 22 years of age as on 1st July 2018 while female candidates should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st July 2018. Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC Candidates will be implemented as per UP Govt. order.
Essential Qualification: Interested candidates irrespective of male and female, should have passed Higher Secondary Examination from any recognized Board to apply for this UP Police Constable Recruitment.
Physical Measurement: As mentioned earlier, here you can find the physical measurement requirements according to the notification. The same is elaborated as
For Male Candidates
- Height: Minimum height of 168 cm. for male candidates of UR/OBC/SC categories while the minimum height of 160 cm for male candidates of ST categories.
- Chest Measurement: Minimum chest girth of 79 cm and 84 cm on expiration for UR/OBC/SC candidates, while minimum chest girth of 77 cm and 82 cm on expiration for ST candidates. Minimum chest expiration should be 5 cm of male candidates of all categories.
For Female Candidates
- Height: Minimum height of 152 cm. for female candidates of UR/OBC/SC categories while the minimum height of 147 cm for female candidates of ST categories.
- Weight Measurement: Minimum weight should be 40 kilograms for all categories of female candidates.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply
Read this section to know the details of the application mode, application process, application fee etc. Apply as soon as possible before the last date of 22 February 2018. Before applying, interested candidates can check the important details.
Application Fee: Candidates shall have to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/- (Four hundred only) to complete the application. The fee can be paid through bank challan, debit card, credit card or through internet banking.
Mode to Apply: Willing candidates shall have to apply through the URL mentioned in the released notification. While applying, candidates need to pay the application fee through any of the mode mentioned above to complete the application. At the end, we have shared the official notification pdf file and also the official application link. The important dates of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 have also been tabulated below for your reference.
|Online Application to start from||22 January 2018|
|Online Application to close on||22 February 2018|
|Last Date to deposit Application Fees||23 February 2018|
Hope, the post created on UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 will manage to live up to your expectations. Stay tuned to Dajobb.com for more updates of Govt. Jobs.