AP Grama Sachivalaya VRO Syllabus: Have you applied for VRO Posts in AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. Well, then Good News is that we have shared the Complete Syllabus of the Recruitment. We hope this will cater to the need of the candidates who have planned to sit for the OMR Based Test. Therefore follow the Official Syllabus which we shared on this page and study accordingly to clear the Exam. We hope the AP VRO Syllabus covered here will be rich enough to carry the complete details which an applicant must acquire to secure the position in the Merit List.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus of the Recruitment Announced
It is a great surprise for the applicants when Andhra Pradesh Government has announced 2080 Posts of Village Revenue Officer. VRO has always been a very lucrative Govt job among the aspirants, hence every candidate will surely give their best in the Selection Test. As you all know that the selection for the Post of AP Village Revenue Officer shall be purely based on the Merit in the Written Examination. Therefore if you intend to be in the Merit List, then follow the AP VRO Syllabus shared below for preparation.
AP Village Revenue Officer Written Exam Syllabus
Similar to other Posts Written Exam of the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalaya Village Revenue Officer Recruitment will have two parts- Part A & Part B. Below Syllabus according to Part is added for the applicants.
Part A : General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary development in science and technology and information technology.
- History and culture of India with a specific focus on A.P.
- Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th amendments, public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, Right issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.
Part B: Drawing & Survey
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of
(a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds,
(b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints
(c) Foundations – Various types
(d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection
(e) Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch,
(f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring,
(g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
(h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door,
(i) Windows & Ventilators
(j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post,
(k) Steel Roof Trusses
(l) Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel, and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well
(m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section
(n) Cross-section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
(o) Different types of Irrigation Structures
(p) Pipelines Joint Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings,
(q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross-section, Drawing of Contours.
Hopefully, the covered Syllabus on AP Panchayat Secretary Written Exam shall be helpful to you all. Hence for more such updates visit www.dajobb.com regularly.