PNRD Assam AE/JE Recruitment 2020: Assam PSC has announced an Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification for the PNRD Assam. The application process shall be offline and the interested applicants need to apply through the prescribed application form. Here on this page, the interested applicants can get the PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment 2020 details, vacancies, eligibility and also the prescribed application form with which the interested applicants can apply within the closing date.
- APSC AE / JE Recruitment 2020 for PNRD Assam Notice
- PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment 2020 Post Details
- Application Eligibility for PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Required Educational Qualification
- Age Limit Criteria to Apply
- How to Apply Online for PNRD AE/JE Recruitment 2020?
- Necessary Enclosures with PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment Application Form
- Application Fees Details
- Important Links of PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment 2020
APSC AE / JE Recruitment 2020 for PNRD Assam Notice
|Recruitment Notice for||AE / JE|
|Application Start Date||24th June 2020|
|Last Date of Application||24th July 2020|
The willing aspirants who want to apply for the PNRD Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer Posts can check the post details through the chart as follows –
PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Under Panchayat And Rural Development Department.||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.||222|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) Under Panchayat And Rural Development Department.||Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-; PB – 2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.||344|
|Assistant Architect under Public Works (Building & NH) Department.||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam||11|
Application Eligibility for PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment 2020
The willing candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam and must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form. Here, the willing and interested applicants who want to apply for PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment 2020 should possess the required eligibility as follows –
Required Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|AE (Civil) Under PNRD||B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering obtained from any institute approved by the AICTE and recognized by Government.|
|JE (Civil) Under PNRD||A Candidate must have passed Engineering (Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering) obtained from any institution approved by the AICTE and recognized by Government.|
|Assistant Architect under PWD (Building & NH).||Bachelors Degree in Architecture from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Government. The candidate should be registered with the Council of Architecture, India.|
Apart from the educational qualification, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese /Bengali /Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Age Limit Criteria to Apply
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable-
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC /MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt.
- Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
How to Apply Online for PNRD AE/JE Recruitment 2020?
The willing candidates who want to apply for PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment 2020 should apply through the prescribed application form. The applicants should download the application form and get it printed. Thereafter, the applicants should fill up the prescribed application form. The filled up application form should have the name of the post applied be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form. Finally, the envelope containing the application form and enclosures should be addressed to –
Deputy Secretary, APSC,
Please note that the last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 24-07-2020 during office hours.
Necessary Enclosures with PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment Application Form
Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which should be tagged well with the application form –
- Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee (if applicable).
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level
- of qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary).
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service /Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form with good quality glue/adhesive and should also enclose another copy along with the application form.
Application Fees Details
The Application Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form. OR the Fees can also be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in).
|For General/EWS Candidate||Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only|
|For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC||Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only|
|For BPL Candidate||NIL|
The direct link to download the PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment 2020 Application Form and also the link to download the recruitment notice is included below to conclude. We hope these will be helpful for the willing aspirants.
Important Links of PNRD Assam Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Exam Date / Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click Here|
|Result Updates||Click Here|
|APSC Official Website||Click Here|