TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Department is about to release Assessor Hall Ticket 2020. Get an overview of TANGEDCO Assessor CBT / Exam Date as well as the direct link to download here. Candidates should be ready with the login data such as Registration Number and Password to download the TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket/ Admit Card. In case of any queries refer to the TANGEDCO Assessment Recruitment Helpline at [email protected] for the necessary information. So, stay tuned to make use of the relevant information about TANGEDCO Assessor Admit Card on a timely basis.
- Overview of TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket
- Download TANGEDCO Assessor Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020
- TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Selection Process
- TANGEDCO Assessor Computer Based Test Pattern 2020
- Information printed on TANGEDCO Assessor Call Letter
- What documents to carry with TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2020?
- Procedure to fetch TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2020
- First of all, visit the TANGEDCO Recruitment Portal @ https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
- Locate the appropriate link to download the hall ticket at the recruitment section.
- Now, click on that link.
- A web page will open in a new window.
- Fill up the required credentials to login
- The TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2020 will appear in a new page.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for the Exam.
- FAQ on TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Admit Card 2020
- Q. When is the Exam for TANGEDCO Assessor Recruitment ?
- Q. Will the Selection Test be a offline or online test?
- Q. How can I download the TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2020?
Overview of TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
|Start Date of Application||10th January 2020|
|Last Date of Application||10th February 2020|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
Download TANGEDCO Assessor Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020
TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket download link will be activated soon on the official website. As soon as the Exam News breaks in, we will inform it here for the aspirants. In the meantime, refer to the useful information such as TANGEDCO Assessor Selection Process, Examination Pattern, Download Steps etc. Generally, TANGEDCO will release the hall ticket at least 1week before the Examination. So, the interested candidates can bookmark this page for the latest updates. Please note that, the invigilator will not permit the contenders in the Exam without the admit card. Hence, make sure to download TANGEDCO Assessor Admit Card as early as possible to avoid server issues at the last moment.
TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Selection Process
To start the selection process, TANGEDCO will conduct a Computer Based Test. The Qualified candidates in CBT will be called in the ratio of 1:1 for certificate verification as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the Examination.
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
TANGEDCO Assessor Computer Based Test Pattern 2020
Candidates who are willing to appear in the Assessor Computer Based Test , can go through the ANGEDCO Assessor Computer Based Test Pattern. This is to estimate the examination difficulty level, marking scheme, test duration, subjects to prepare etc. Thus helping the aspirants to chalk a study plan keeping in mind the Exam Pattern. The question paper for Computer Based Test will be of Objective type in the Degree Standard (Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce) and it will be in English and in some sections will be in Tamil. The Examination will have three parts – Part I, II & III while the total marks of the Test will be 100. An overview of the TANGEDCO Assessor Computer Based Test Pattern is as under –
|Part I||General Tamil /General English||20||20|
|Part II||Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20||20|
|Part III||General Studies||60||60|
- 1/3 marks will be the Negative mark for every wrong answer.
- Marks will not be deducted for the questions left unanswered.
- The Exam Duration will be for 2 hours.
- No. of alternative answers will be 4.
Also Read || TNEB TANGEDCO Computer Based Syllabus Download
Information printed on TANGEDCO Assessor Call Letter
Interested candidates after completing the TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2019 download should verify the details listed on it. If any discrepancy is found, the same should be informed to the concerned authority for necessary correction. List of Information on TANGEDCO Assessor Admit Card 2020 are as follows –
- Applicant Name.
- Father Name.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Date of Birth.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Enrollment Number.
- Test Centre.
- Centre Code.
- Reporting Time.
- Date of Examination.
- Related Instructions.
What documents to carry with TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2020?
Here, we listed the documents which the applicants should carry along with the Hall Ticket to avoid any hassle at the Examination Hall. Candidates can carry any of the listed documents at the Test Centre are –
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID.
- Ration Card with photograph.
- College ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Any Other Equivalent Proof.
Procedure to fetch TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2020
First of all, visit the TANGEDCO Recruitment Portal @ https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
Locate the appropriate link to download the hall ticket at the recruitment section.
Now, click on that link.
A web page will open in a new window.
Fill up the required credentials to login
The TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2020 will appear in a new page.
Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for the Exam.
The direct link to the TANGEDCO Assessor Admit Card 2020 is shared below for the interested. So follow the link on the release day to download the call letter.
Download TANGEDCO Assessor Admit Card 2020: Click Here
FAQ on TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Admit Card 2020
Q. When is the Exam for TANGEDCO Assessor Recruitment ?
Q. Will the Selection Test be a offline or online test?
Q. How can I download the TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2020?
We believe the data shared above related to TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2019 has been helpful to you to the possible extent. Hence, follow this job portal to catch the latest updates on Govt. Job Notifications.