TNUSRB Police SI Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern Details are discussed today. Aspirants who are preparing seriously to clear this Competitive Police SI Recruitment by TNUSRB shall surely find these useful. Here we are exclusively showcasing the TN Police SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern. So, thoroughly read on to get the complete overview of the Syllabus & Selection pattern.
TNUSRB Police SI Recruitment 2022 Syllabus Overview
|Recruiting Board Name||TNUSRB|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Total No of Vacancies||444 Posts|
|Start Date to Apply||8th March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||7th April 2022|
|Category of Job||Police Jobs|
Earlier in the month of March 2022, TNUSRB invited online application for the Post of Police SI through a competitive recruitment process. Interested candidates with the required eligibility had submitted the online application for the posts. Now after the form fills up candidates are waiting for the Exam Date announcement. Before jumping into the Exam Syllabus, let us check the selection process.
Selection Process of TNUSRB SI Recruitment
The TNUSRB Selection Process of Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2022 shall have the following Stages during the entire recruitment.
|Written Examination||70 marks|
|Physical Efficiency Test||15 marks|
|Special Marks||5 marks|
Candidates who stand qualified through each of the stages and rank high in merit order shall be selected for the SI post in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services.
You may like to know | TNUSRB Police SI Exam Date / Hall Ticket Update
TNUSRB SI Written Exam Pattern Details
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board ( TNUSRB ) will conduct the Written Exam at the beginning of the selection process. So let us check the Written Exam Pattern in this section. The Written Exam shall consist of a two-part Part.
- Part I. Tamil Language Eligibility Test
- Part II. Main Written examination
Part I – Tamil Language Eligibility Test Pattern
The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is qualifying in nature. The Test will be objective type and will consist of 100 questions for 100 marks. As per the recruitment rules, the candidate has to obtain a minimum 40 marks (40%) in Tamil Language Eligibility test, for him/her to be eligible for evaluation of their main examination OMR answer sheet.
|Subjects||No of Qs||Total Marks|
|Objective type questions on the basic knowledge of Tamil language as taught up to 10th standard of the Tamil Nadu State Board.||100||100|
- The duration of examination will be 100 minutes (1 Hr 40 mins.)
- The marks obtained in Tamil Language Eligibilty Test will not be considered for preparation of selection list at any stage.
Part II. Main Written Examination Pattern
The Main written examination consists of Part.A – General Knowledge and Part.B – Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and Information Handling Ability. Written examination total marks are 70.
|Group & Subjects||No of Qs||Total Marks|
|Part A – General Knowledge||80||40|
|Part B – Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, Information Handling Ability||60||30|
- Questions will be objective in nature.
- Each question carries ½ mark.
- The Test Duration is 2 ½ hours.
- The candidates should get a minimum of 25 marks (35%) to qualify in the written examination.
TN Police SI Syllabus pdf Download – Written Exam Topics Wise
Aspirants can check the TN Police SI Exam Syllabus according to the official notice. Written Examination for Sub-Inspectors of Police selection will be of degree level with basic knowledge of Class XII of all the subjects. The Written Exam Syllabus includes the following topics.
Tamil Language Eligibility Test Syllabus
Objective type questions will be asked to test the basic knowledge of Tamil language as taught up to 10th standard of the Tamil Nadu State Board. The syllabus is divided into three parts-
Main Written Examination Syllabus
The Main Written examination for Open Quota Candidates will be for 70 marks consisting 140 objective type questions of ½ mark each. The duration of examination will 2 ½ Hours. The candidates should get a minimum of 25 marks to qualify in the written examination. It will consist of : –
- Part – A – General Knowledge (40 Marks – 80 Questions)
- Part – B – Psychology Test (30 marks – 60 Questions)
General Knowledge Syllabus (Part A)
- General Science
- Indian Polity
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
PART – B – Psychology Test Syllabus
- Logical Analysis: Analysis of any information logically to find out various dimensions of the information.
- Numerical Analysis: Quick response with regard to numerical ability will be tested.
- Communication Skills: Effective usage of Tamil & English languages will be tested.
- Information Handling Ability: For any given information, the various aspects of the information, the inferences and connected facts will be tested.
- Mental Ability: These tests are meant to verify the candidate’s capability to draw conclusions through, inductive or deductive reasoning.
Hopefully, the detailed information on TNUSRB Police SI Syllabus / Exam Pattern shall be helpful in your preparation.