West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2021 Notification: Public Service Commission, West Bengal has announced to conduct the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2021. WBPSC will conduct the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2021 for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Jr. Division.) through WBJS 2021. The selection for the posts shall have three stages as per the rules. Eligible Law Graduates can apply to sit for the Examination within the closing date. More details of the WB Judicial Service Examination, 2021 is detailed in this article.
Latest Update: Online Application for WB Judicial Service Exam 2021 has commenced from 14th July 2021.
WB Judicial Services Examination 2021- Important Dates
|Start date for submission of online application||14th July 2021|
|Last Date of Form submission||5th August 2021 (up to 12-00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of online fees||5th August 2021 (up to 12-00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of offline fees||6th August 2021|
|The challan must be generated by||5th August 2021|
WB Judicial Service Examination 2021 – Vacancies
Although the vacancies are advertised in the notification, yet the vacancies may get revised till the final selection process. The anticipated vacancies as announced in the WBJS Examination 2021 are
|OBC-A (NCL )||2|
Pay Scale on Selection
|Salary scale||Rs. 27,700 to -44770/- ( Pre – revised)|
WBJS Examination 2021 – Required Qualification
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- A degree in law from any university or institute which is recognized under state or central Government.
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union territory in India on the date advertised for the examination.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (Not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
Age Limit for WB Judicial Service Examination 2021
The minimum age of the candidate should not less than 23 years and should not more than 35 years as on 10h July 2021. The Relaxation of age according to the categories is given below:-
|Category||Relaxation for age/ Upper Age|
|Candidates who have been in Government service for at least two years.||2 Years|
WBJS 2021 Examination – Selections process
Selection of the WB Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) post will be done through three main stages-
- Preliminary Examination which will have multiple choice question types.
- After completing preliminary exam candidates are shortlisted for Final Examination which is a conventional type-written Exam.
- After qualifying the Final Examination, shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Personality Test. Final Selection will be based on the performance of the Final Examination and Personality Test.
|Preliminary Examination||Kolkata, Darjeeling,|
|Personality Test||Will be held in the office of Public Service Commission, West Bengal|
WBJS Examination 2021- Application fee
|SC/ ST/ PWD (who belongs to West Bengal)||NIL|
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online or offline mode by debit card/ credit card/ internet banking/ challan.
How to Apply Online for WBJS 2021 Examination?
Interested candidates are required to enroll themselves as per ‘One Time Enrollment’ through the official website which is www.wbpsc.gov.in . Already registered candidates can proceed directly to submit the application online. Candidates can submit their application up to 5th August 2021 (12:00 am-midnight). Link to the Official Application Page and Official Notification is listed below for referral purposes.
|Official Notice Download||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card / Exam Date||Click Here|
|Result Download||Click Here|
Also check || Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal