AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies are announced through the Postal Department Notice Number RE/APCO/3-11/2020. This is an unique job opportunity for the youths of the Andhra Pradesh. The Vacancies are huge and the interested candidates on selection will be able to serve under the Postal Department, Govt of India. Actually, Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has released a recruitment notice of 2296 GDS Vacancy. These vacancies exist at the Head Offices, Sub Post Offices and Branch PO’ s under the AP Postal Circle. The online application is active from 27th January 2021. So, fetch the necessary details of eligibility, vacancies etc. to apply for the GDS Vacancies under Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. Thus, scroll down for more details.Page Contents
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021 Notice
|Postal Circle||Andhra Prasesh Postal Circle|
|Designation||GDS or Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Application Start Date||27th January 2021|
|Closing Date of Application||26th February 2021|
|Place of Posting||Andhra Pradesh|
Cheerful News for the job aspirants searching for the 10th Pass Jobs especially. Actually, Gramin Dak Sevak Posts are recruited without any Written Exam. As per the Postal Department rules, the candidates are selected on the basis of 10th marks. Thus, this is a huge employment opportunity that Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has brought for them. Thus, before the online application for the GDS Post, make sure to go through the eligibility and vacancy details through the sections below –
|Post Name||Branch Post Master (BPM) & Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
|Pay Scale or TRCA||For Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
1. BPM – Rs.12,000/- & Other Allowances
2. ABPM – Rs.10,000/- & Other Allowances
Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
1. BPM – Rs.14,500/- & Other Allowances
2. ABPM – Rs.12,000/- & Other Allowances
AP Postal GDS Vacancy List Category Wise
Through this GDS Vacancy Notification, the Postal Department intends to fill up 2296 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. The category wise Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2021 vacancies are –
Eligibility Details for AP Postal GDS Application
As per the official vacancy notice, in order to apply for the AP Postal GDS Vacancy 2021, the intenders need to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility conditions –
|Educational Qualification||Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English. Also, the candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.|
|Age Limit Criteria||The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27/01/2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.|
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under –
1) Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
2) Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
3) Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years
AP Postal GDS Recruitment Application Process
The willing candidates should adopt the online mode of application as the application process for Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2021 is online. Hence, only the eligible aspirants can submit the application by visiting the recruitment portal link available below. Moreover, the applicant should note that during the online application, he/she can give a preference of twenty posts only. We have also included the step by step application process for AP Postal GDS Online Application in the section below. Hopefully this will be helpful for the aspirants.
Steps to Apply Online
- Initially,visit the official website at https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Click on Stage I Registration.
- Fill up the details & and obtain unique registration number.
- Then Proceed to Stage II, tap on it for Fees Payment. (UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.)
- Candidates need enter the Registration Number & Click on Make Payment.
- After the Fees payment, proceed to Stage III.
- Click on Stage III > Apply Online
- Enter Registration Number & Select AP Postal Circle.
- Now, enter the details and upload the documents.
- Candidates should select the Post preferences.
- Finally preview and submit the application.
- To conclude, the applicants should take a print out of application for record.
|For Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man||Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.|
|For all Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates.||NIL|
AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
We hope the willing aspirants have found the information on AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 useful. Moreover, the aspirants can also go through the official notification regarding the complete distribution of vacancies. Meanwhile, stay tuned to dajobb.com for regular updates.