REET 2021 Notification released @ www.reetbser21.com. Rajasthan TET Online Application Process begins from 11th January 2021. Check the REET Exam Dates & Online Application Form Here. Candidates who aspire for Teaching Jobs can Apply Online for Rajasthan TET 2021 Exam on or before the due date i.e, 20th February 2021. Hence, scroll down the page to get details of the Exam Notification, Application Process, Eligibility, Exam Date, Notification Pdf & Important Links, etc.
Update on 6th Feb 2021: The Last Date of Application For 32000 Grade III Teachers is Extended till 20th February 2021. Check the details Here.
REET Notification 2021 for 32000 Grade III Teacher
|Exam Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET) 2021|
|Name of the Posts||Primary & Upper Primary level Teachers|
|Total Number of Vacancies||32000|
|Type of Jobs||Teacher Jobs|
|Notification issued Date||11th January 2021|
|Starting Date to fill Application Form||11th January 2021|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||20th February 2021|
|Exam Date||25th April 2021|
Rajasthan TET 2021 Notification
Rajasthan TET or REET is popularly Name for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan for those aspirants who wish to become teachers in lower primary (Class I to V) and upper primary (Class VI to VIII) in government and private schools in the state. REET Exam 2021 is important for DElEd & B.Ed qualified aspirants who wish to get a teaching job in government and private schools.
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) has released REET 2021 Notification for the recruitment of eligible applicants for Teachers (Primary & Upper Primary level) vacancies by conducting Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (REET). The Rajasthan TET 2021 Exam consists of two papers. Paper I – Primary level exam is for teachers for class 1 to 5, Paper II – Upper primary Level exam for teaching in class 6 to 8. Candidates can opt to appear for both the Papers – I & II.
The willing candidates will have to apply for one subject combination for upper primary – science, and maths or social studies/social science, according to official REET Notification 2021 Pdf. The Online Form Filling Process starts from 11th January 2021 & ends on 20th February 2021 on its official portal i.e, cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET) 2021
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (REET) is a state level teaching entrance exam. This Test is a mandatory examination that applicants need to qualify for getting a government job in teaching fields. The Rajasthan TET Exam is being held for recruitment of primary school teachers and upper primary teachers. So, candidates have to apply for the REET 2021 Exam to be a teacher in state-run schools. The exam will be conducted in two phases i.e, primary and upper primary.
Job Aspirants who are eagerly searching for Teacher Jobs can use this excellent chance i.e, Rajasthan TET Notification 2021. Candidates should possess Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks for Class I to V or Graduation pass or final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education for Class VI to VIII or its equivalent from any recognized Board to become eligible for REET 2021.
The Examination will be held on Sunday, April 25th, 2021 in all districts across the Rajasthan state. Thus stay connected to get further details of Rajasthan TET 2021 Notification, Exam dates, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Links to Apply, etc.
REET Eligibility Criteria – राजस्थान शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2021
The important parameters which candidates have to possess in order to eligible for REET Application 2021 are as follows –
|Level 1 (Class I to V)||Senior Secondary or Equivalent exam and 50% marks with appearing in the final year or passed the 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.).|
|Level 2 (Class VI to VIII)||Graduation in any discipline and appearing in the final year or passed the 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.). For detailed qualification details, refer the official Official Notification 2021 Pdf link attached below or look at the below sections.|
Candidates have to appear in two different examinations for eligibility for teaching at Primary and Upper Primary level. The Minimum qualifications to apply for REET Exam are as follows:
For Teacher of Level 1 (Class 1 to 5)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) Or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 % marks and passed or appearing in final year of two- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulation 2002 Or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and passed or appearing in final year of four- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) Or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and passed or appearing in final year of two- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) Or
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two-years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
For Teacher of Level 2 (Class 6 to 8)
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) Or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and a one-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) Or
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. Or
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50 % marks and passed or appearing in final year of four- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) Or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and passed or appearing in final year of four-year B.A./B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc.Ed. Or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and a one year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Rajasthan TET Exam 2021 Notification – Details
The further details of Rajasthan TET 2021 Notification such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, Important Dates, Links, etc are provided in the following sections.
Application Fee Details
As mentioned in the official Notification 2021, candidates have to pay the application fee as follows.
|1 & 2||Rs 750/-|
The Fee Payment for application can be done through online mode using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply for REET Exam 2021 @ reetbser21.com
The REET 2021 Notification Application Procedure starts from 11th January 2021. So, willing candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for Rajasthan Teacher Notification on or before the due date i.e, 20th February 2021. Get the step by step process of filling the Rajasthan TET Notification 2021 Application form here.
Steps to fill BSER REET 2021 Online Form
- At First visit the official portal i.e, http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/or click below directly go to the page containing all the information about REET 2021 Exam.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Locate the REET Notification 2021.
- Download the notice & read the details provided in it.
- Then, go to the option which says “Fill Application Form for REET 2021″.
- Open the new registration form and first register in official web portal.
- After that, log in with the help of credentials.
- Fill your qualification details and personal information in the online application form.
- After filling all details, upload necessary images in prescribed format.
- Pay the required application fee by the suitable mode.
- Crosscheck the details entered before submitting it.
- Finally, submit the duly filled application form and take a print out of it for reference.
REET 2021 Notification – Important Dates
|Last Date for Registration and Fee Deposition||19-02-2021|
|Last Date for Online application form filling||20-02-2021|
|Level-2 Difference fees||09-02-2021 To 19-02-2021|
|Correction Panel||22-02-2021 To 25-02-2021|
Download Rajasthan TET 2021 Notification
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Date / Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aspirants can follow our website to get more updates regarding REET 2021 Notification, including other Government Jobs, Upcoming Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, and Results, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
20th Feb 2021 is the last date to apply.
32000 teachers vacancies are announced.
Willing candidates can refer http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/ to apply.
Following the steps above & through the direct link, the aspirants can apply easily.