RRB Ahmedabad Group D Vacancies, Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee and other details
RRB Ahmedabad conducts recruitment for Western Railway, Recently Railway Ministry released vacancies of Group D Posts which are to fill in Indian Railways. Likewise, RRB Ahmedabad has also notified the recruitment advertisement through CEN-02/2018 to fill up the Group D or Level 1 Posts in Indian Railways. In this article, we shall discuss exclusively detail the information of RRB Ahmedabad Group D recruitment in Western Railways. The Online Application has started on 12th February 2018 and will continue till 31st March 2018. If you are an applicant want to apply for RRB Ahmedabad vacancies then stay with us in this article.
RRB Ahmedabad Gr D Posts Advertisement
|Online Application start date||12th February 2018|
|Closing Date of Application end date||31st March 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||6087|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online or Offline|
|Examination Date||Not Yet Declared|
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ahmedabad, vide CEN 02/2018 will complete the recruitment process of Group D Posts in Western Railways. Important Information of the Recruitment is discussed below
RRB Ahmedabad Group D Posts Advertised | Different Categories of Gr-D Posts
Following are the different categories of the Posts advertised under RRB Ahmedabad. Posts advertised are-
- Helper / Electrical / AC under Electrical department
- Helper / Electrical / General Services under Electrical department
- Helper / Electrical /Power under Electrical department
- Helper / Electrical / TRD under Electrical department
- Helper / Electrical / TRS under Electrical department
- Helper / Bridge under Engineering department
- Helper / P Way under Engineering department
- Helper / Track Machine under Engineering department
- Track Maintainer Grade IV under Engineering department
- Helper / Mechanical / Carriage and Wagon under Mechanical department
- Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical under Mechanical department
- Helper / Mechanical / Diesel under Mechanical department
- Helper / S and T under S&T department
- Helper / Signal under S&T department
- Helper / Medical under Medical department
- Hospital Attendant under Medical department
- Assistant Pointsman under Traffic department
- Porter / Hamal / Sweeper cum Porter under Traffic department
Scale of Pay: Rs 18000/- as basic Pay and other allowances as per Railway orders.
Categories of the Posts: Group IV under Ministry of Railways
RRB Ahmedabad Group D Recruitment Posts | Break up of vacancies
Railways will conduct approximately 62907 Group D Vacancies overall, while RRB Ahmedabad will exclusively conduct recruitment of 6087 Posts in the Western Railways. The breakups of Gr-D vacancies along with distribution among different categories of candidates are given below.
[table id=39 /]
RRB Ahmedabad Group D Posts Eligibility | Get the Details
Different categories of posts under Gr-D Posts are advertised in this recruitment and eligibility of the Posts differs according to the Posts. Eligibility for the Level 1 Posts like Education, Age Limit, Experience if any etc is discussed here.
Age Limit for Group D Posts:
Willing applicants should be within 18 years to 33 Years as on 1st July 2018. Others age relaxation will be applicable as per the table below-
|Categories of Candidates||Age Relaxation (in years)|
|SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service after attestation||Up to the extent of service rendered in Defense plus 3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR||10 Years|
|PWD OBC-Non Creamy Layer||13 Years|
|PWD SC/ST||15 years|
Medical Standards Eligibility of RRB Group D Posts
Candidates should ensure that they are eligible as per the medical standards for the posts preferred while applying.
|Medical Standard||General Fitness||Visual Acuity|
|A-2||Physically Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses (No fogging test) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6,0.6 without glasses and must pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc.|
|B-1||Physically Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc|
|B-2||Physically Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Binocular Vision etc|
|C-1||Physically Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
Applicants should have the requisite qualification to apply for the recruitment. Candidates who are waiting for their result declaration should not apply to their application will not be accepted as per the notification. The qualification required for different types of Gr-D Posts are
[table id=40 /]
RRB Group D Application Related Information-| Apply Online @ rrbahmedabad.gov.in
Interested candidates should apply through the official website of RRB Ahmedabad. Since the last date of application is 31st March 2018, candidates should apply online within the closing date. The direct link of the application is shared in this article below; candidates can apply through the link given below within the closing date.
Application fee to apply for the Gr-D posts is as follows-
- For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman or PWDs or Female or Transgender or Minorities or Economically Backward Class.-Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
Application Fee can be paid online through internet banking, debit card, credit card or through Post Offices and SBI branches.
Following Steps may be followed while applying:
- Click on the Application Link Given at the end
- Create the Registration ID
- Select RRB Ahmedabad
- Read the particulars
- Select the Checkboxes
- Fill up the particulars
- Verify the Registration through email and mobile
- Login through the Registration Id & Password
- Fill up the educational details
- Pay the Application Fee
- Choose Exam Language Paper
- Upload the Photograph & Signature Imag,
- Finally, submit the Application.
- Take at least two hard copies of the application for reference purposes.
Steps to Modify the Application (if required)
- Select “Modify Application” through the given application link.
- Login with Registration ID and Password
- Pay the Modification Fee of Rs. 250/-
- After Payment of the fees
- Login with particulars
- Make the necessary change
- Submit the Application
- Take a printout of the latest submitted application
Modification of submitted application is allowed twice only. Apply through the online link given below within the closing date and start your preparation for the examination.
Best of Luck!
Rly Gr D Recruitments in other RRB