RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai (RRB Mumbai) is one of the oldest RRB in India. Jobseekers, especially from Maharashtra State, were waiting for a long time for any vacancy announcements from Railways. Now at the beginning of the year, Railways have announced vacancy recruitment for the posts of Group D in various Railways. For Central Railways, RRB Mumbai is to conduct Group D Posts recruitment through Recruitment Notification CEN RRC – 01/2019.
RRB of different Railway Zones advertised vacancy Notification of Group D Posts to be filled in Indian Railways. In this article, we shall discuss the essential points of the Group D recruitment notification announced by RRB Mumbai for Central Railways (CR). Eligible aspirants should apply as soon as possible since the online application process has already begun from 12th March 2019 and will continue until 12th April 2019. Candidates willing to apply for the group d posts in CR through RRB Mumbai can read the article to get the complete information of RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment.
RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2019 – 2022 | Overview
|Employment Notice No||CEN RRC – 01/2019|
|Date of Publication||23.02.2019|
|Post Details||Gr. D / Level 1 Posts of 7th CPC Pay Matrix|
|Online Registration Start||12.03.2019 at 17.00 hrs.|
|Closing of online registration||12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Application Fee Payment last date||(a) Online – 23.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
(b) SBI & PO Challan – 18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
|Final submission of Applications||26.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||17th August to 11th October 2022|
|CBT Result Release||December 2022|
Railway Notification Number -CEN RRC – 01/2019 notifies that Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Mumbai will conduct the recruitment notification of Railway Group D Posts in Central Railways. Group D Posts in Railways is surely a good career option for job seekers in this highly competitive recruitment. So they can check for more details and other Important Information of the RRB Mumbai Group d Recruitment below
RRB Mumbai Group D Posts Categories | Central Rly Vacancies
RRB Mumbai will exclusively conduct the recruitment of Class IV or Group D Posts in CR. Declared Railway Gr-D Posts in Central Railways are under different departments as per notification. The categories advertised are-
- Helper / Electrical / General Services under (Electrical Department)
- Helper / Electrical /Power under (Electrical Department)
- Helper / Electrical /Train Lighting under (Electrical Department)
- Helper / Electrical /TRD under (Electrical Department)
- Helper / Electrical /TRS under (Electrical Department)
- Helper/P way under (Engineering Department)
- Track Maintainer Grade IV under (Engineering Department)
- Helper / Mechanical / Carriage and Wagon under (Mechanical Department)
- Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical under (Mechanical Department)
- Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical under (Mechanical Department)
- Helper / S and T under( S&T Department)
- Helper / Signal under (S&T Department)
- Hospital Attendant under (Medical Department)
- Assistant Pointsman under (Traffic Department)
Group D Posts Salary Details:
- Starting salary with Rs 18000/- as Basic pay in Level 1 of Pay Matrix and other allowances as per Railway Ministry orders.
RRB Mumbai Group D Vacant Posts | Distribution of Vacancies
RRB Mumbai as per Notification has announced to fill up 9345 Posts in the Central Railways. However, intending applicants should know the distributions of posts among different categories of applicants before applying for registration. The details of reservation are tabled below.
RRB Mumbai Group D Posts Eligibility | Requisites to Apply
Here, the eligibility for Group D Posts is discussed. Eligibility of the RRB Group D Posts like Age Limit, Education medical standard is mentioned below. It is also informed to the applicants to pay a closer look at the reckoned date.
Age Limit Criteria
Age Limit for Group D Posts shall be reckoned as on 1st July 2019. Candidates should be within 18 years to 31 Years as on 1st July 2019. Others age relaxation will be according to Central Govt. Orders as-
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC(NCL) Candidates
Educational Qualification will be reckoned as on the closing date of application. Eligible Candidates should have passed 10th Examination from any recognized Board or Institute as on closing date of application. Applying without the required qualification as on closing date will lead to rejection of the submitted application.
RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment Application Online @ rrbmumbai.gov.in
All of the applicants intend to apply for this recruitment should apply online only. The Last date of application is 12th April 2019. Willing candidates should apply only through RRB Mumbai official website. The direct link of online application has been shared below for reference. Candidates can apply within closing date through the link given at the end.
As per Notification, no exemption of examination fees will be provided. However the full application fee of Rs. 250/- will be reversed to reserved categories of applicants & Rs. 400/- to others on appearance at First Test Conducted by RRB. Candidates while submitting the online application shall be required to pay the application fee at the prescribed rate as follows-
- For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman or PWDs or Female or Transgender or Minorities or Economically Backward Class.-Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
Application Fee can be paid online through internet banking, debit card, credit card or offline through Post Offices and SBI branches.
RRC Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2019 | Application Link
Hope the above information on RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment will help in clearing the doubts and candidates can apply through the link given below.
|Group D Vacancy Notice||( Official Notice )|
|RRB Application||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click Here|
|Admit Card & Exam Date||Click Here|
Best of Luck!
List of Railway Recruitment Updates
- RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2019 – 2022, CBT Result Released Now
- RRB Guwahati Group D Recruitment 2023, Admit Card, Cut Off & Results- Update
- RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment 2019, Northern Railways Gr D Admit Card & Results Update
- RRC Group D Recruitment 2019; 103769 Level 1 Vacancy Announced!
- RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 – 103679 Vacancies Apply Now