RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment, Get details of RRB Mumbai Gr D Posts Vacancies, Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee and other details of Central Railways.
- 1 RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment, Get details of RRB Mumbai Gr D Posts Vacancies, Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee and other details of Central Railways.
- 1.1 RRB Mumbai Group D Posts Advertisement 2018 | Overview
- 1.2 RRB Mumbai Group D Posts Categories|CR Railway Vacancies
- 1.3 RRB Mumbai Group D Vacant Posts | Distribution of Vacancies
- 1.4 RRB Mumbai Group D Posts Eligibility | Requirements to apply
- 1.5 RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment Application Online |@ rrbmumbai.gov.in
- 1.6 List of Other RRB Group D Recruitment
RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai (RRB Mumbai) is one of the oldest RRB in India. Jobseekers, especially from Maharashtra State, were waiting for a long time for any vacancy announcements from Railways. Now at the beginning of the year, Railways have announced vacancy recruitment for the posts of Group D in various Railways. For Central Railways, RRB Mumbai is to conduct Group D Posts recruitment through Recruitment Notification CEN-02/2018. RRB of different Railway Zones advertised vacancy Notification of Group D Posts to be filled in Indian Railways. In this article, we shall discuss the essential points of the Group D recruitment notification announced by RRB Mumbai for Central Railways (CR). Eligible aspirants should apply as soon as possible since the online application process has already begun from 12th February 2018 and will continue until 31st March 2018. Candidates willing to apply for the group d posts in CR through RRB Mumbai can read the article to get the complete information of RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment.
RRB Mumbai Group D Posts Advertisement 2018 | Overview
|Online Application started from||12th February 2018 from 10: 00 Hrs|
|Closing Date of Application will close on||31st March 2018 till 23:59 Hrs|
|Number of Vacancies||4625 Posts|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online or Offline|
|Examination Date||Tentatively in April & May 2018|
|Admit Card Download||To be declared|
Railway Notification Number -CEN 02/2018 notifies that Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Mumbai will conduct the recruitment notification of Railway Group D Posts in Central Railways. Group D Posts in Railways is surely a good career option for job seekers in this highly competitive recruitment. So they can check for more details and other Important Information of the RRB Mumbai Group d Recruitment below
RRB Mumbai Group D Posts Categories|CR Railway Vacancies
RRB Mumbai will exclusively conduct the recruitment of Class IV or Group D Posts in CR. Declared Railway Gr-D Posts in Central Railways are under different departments as per notification. The categories advertised are-
- Helper / Electrical / General Services under (Electrical Department)
- Helper / Electrical /Power under (Electrical Department)
- Helper / Electrical /Train Lighting under (Electrical Department)
- Helper / Electrical /TRD under (Electrical Department)
- Helper / Electrical /TRS under (Electrical Department)
- Helper/P way under (Engineering Department)
- Track Maintainer Grade IV under (Engineering Department)
- Helper / Mechanical / Carriage and Wagon under (Mechanical Department)
- Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical under (Mechanical Department)
- Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical under (Mechanical Department)
- Helper / S and T under( S&T Department)
- Helper / Signal under (S&T Department)
- Hospital Attendant under (Medical Department)
- Assistant Pointsman under (Traffic Department)
Group D Posts Salary Details:
Starting salary with Rs 18000/- as Basic pay in Level 1 of Pay Matrix and other allowances as per Railway Ministry orders.
RRB Mumbai Group D Vacant Posts | Distribution of Vacancies
RRB Mumbai as per Notification has announced to fill up 4625 Posts in the Central Railways. However, intending applicants should know the distributions of posts among different categories of applicants before applying for registration. The details of reservation are tabled below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|HELPER / ELECTRICAL / GENERAL SERVICES||53||8||9||25||95|
|HELPER / ELECTRICAL / POWER||38||11||6||20||75|
|HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRAIN LIGHTING||81||19||14||42||156|
|HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRD||157||47||29||104||337|
|HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRS||108||30||19||60||217|
|HELPER / P WAY||16||5||2||8||31|
|TRACK MAINTAINER GRADE IV||1114||328||164||594||2200|
|HELPER / MECHANICAL / CARRIAGE and WAGON||282||86||67||147||582|
|HELPER / MECHANICAL / DIESEL ELECTRICAL||1||1||2||1||5|
|HELPER / MECHANICAL / DIESEL MECHANICAL||31||9||5||15||60|
|HELPER / S and T||34||10||6||18||68|
|HELPER / SIGNAL||14||4||2||6||26|
|HELPER / MEDICAL||1||0||0||0||1|
RRB Mumbai Group D Posts Eligibility | Requirements to apply
Here, the eligibility for Group D Posts is discussed. Eligibility of the RRB Group D Posts like Age Limit, Education medical standard is mentioned below. It is also informed to the applicants to pay a closer look at the reckoned date.
Age Limit for Group D Posts shall be reckoned as on 1st July 2018. Candidates should be within 18 years to 31 Years as on 1st July 2018. Others age relaxation will be according to Central Govt. Orders as-
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC(NCL) Candidates
Educational Qualification will be reckoned as on 31st March 2018 (i,e. Closing Date) . Eligible Candidates should have passed 10th Examination from any recognized Board or Institute as on closing date of application. Applying without the required qualification as on closing date will lead to rejection of the submitted application.
RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment Application Online |@ rrbmumbai.gov.in
All of the applicants intend to apply for this recruitment should apply online only. The Last date of application is 31st March 2018. Willing candidates should apply only through RRB Mumbai official website. The direct link of online application has been shared below for reference. Candidates can apply within closing date through the link given at the end.
As per Notification, no exemption of examination fees will be provided. However the full application fee of Rs. 250/- will be reversed to reserved categories of applicants & Rs. 400/- to others on appearance at First Test Conducted by RRB. Candidates while submitting the online application shall be required to pay the application fee at the prescribed rate as follows-
- For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman or PWDs or Female or Transgender or Minorities or Economically Backward Class.-Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
Application Fee can be paid online through internet banking, debit card, credit card or offline through Post Offices and SBI branches.
Hope the above information on RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment will help in clearing the doubts and candidates can apply through the link given below.
Best of Luck!
List of Other RRB Group D Recruitment