TSNPDCL Lineman Recruitment in Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd – Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fees and others.
- 1 TSNPDCL Lineman Recruitment in Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd – Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fees and others.
- 1.1 TSNPDCL Advertised Posts:
- 1.2 TSNPDCL Lineman Recruitment 2018 | Essential Eligibility
- 1.3 TSNPDCL Lineman Recruitment 2018| Apply online @ http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
- 1.4 Important Points to remember before applying
- 1.5 TSNPDCL Lineman Recruitment 2018 | Important Dates
TSNPDCL Lineman Recruitment 2018: TSNPDCL declared Lineman recruitment announcement for Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana. Through this recruitment, TSNPDCL will recruit Junior Lineman through certain selection tests which are to be held according to the official rules and regulations. The above-mentioned caters to supply of electricity in various districts of Telangana. The application of the posts will be filled up through online mode on the official website. We on this article have given discussed the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, and other important details according to the notification. Read the article to get the complete information.
TSNPDCL Advertised Posts:
|Name of the Post||Junior Lineman|
|Number of Vacancies||2553|
- The vacancies are may be increased or decreased according to the official rules.
- The total vacancy is divided into two parts.
- The first part is Circle wise and the second part is Community wise.
Salary Scale of the Post:
- Junior Lineman post pay scale is Rs. 15585-305-16500-445-18725-580-21625-715-25200.
- The monthly salary will also include additional allowances as admissible
TSNPDCL Lineman Recruitment 2018 | Essential Eligibility
Here get the complete information of the TSNPDCL Lineman Recruitment Eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, and others. Read the complete details below
- The essential educational qualification for the post of Junior Lineman is that the candidate has to Pass SSLC/SSC/10th standard or its equivalent from any Government recognized board.
- The candidates must have I.T.I qualification or Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical trade or wireman from any recognized institute which is required for the above post.
- Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years.
- The upper age limit should not more than 35 years.
- The candidates’ age limit should be on 1st January 2018.
- Age relaxation will be as per Govt. rules.
TSNPDCL Lineman Recruitment 2018| Apply online @ http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
TSNPDCL will accept the only online application for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can refer the undermentioned information before applying through the official website of registration. At the end we have shared the direct link of application; interested candidates can browse to the official website for more details and apply online within the closing date.
Important Points to remember before applying
- Applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application should be filled up through online mode only.
- Working candidate will be required to submit NOC.
- Applicants need to upload scanned image of photograph and signature
- The scanned image of photograph and signature should not more than 50 kb.
- The application fee is – Rs. 100/-.
- The examination fee is – Rs. 120/-.
- Fees are to be paid online.
- The examination centers are located in the GHMC area of Hyderabad and Warangal.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents as per their eligibility in the verification before the merit list will prepare.
Selection Steps of TSNPDCL Lineman
The selection will be done through a written test which will be of 100 marks according to the official notification and there will be no interview for selection.
TSNPDCL Lineman Recruitment 2018 | Important Dates
|Online application starts from||22nd February 2018|
|Last date for online application||19 March 2018 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Dates for payment of fee||21st February 2018 to 19 March 2018 (up to 5:00 PM)
|Date for downloading hall tickets||2nd April 2018|
|Date of examination||8th April 2018|