Latest Govt. Jobs of Engineers:2018-19
Latest Degree & Post Graduate Engineering Jobs
Latest Diploma Engineering Jobs
Welcome to this page of jobs for Engineer. This page will have the latest updates of ongoing engineering recruitment and also the upcoming engineering jobs to be advertised soon. So, the interested candidates can regularly visit this page or bookmark this page as per their convenience.
Engineering has always been a bright career option, and the students who have completed engineering are no doubt bright students who dream to build a career in the engineering field. And if the candidates can get an opening or managed to secure a job in any govt. department or organization after completing their Engineering Diploma, or B. Tech/B.E. or M.E./M.Tech, it will be a turning point in their career. Govt. Department or Organisations provide job security, handsome salary, perks and many other benefits. This is the main reason why the young qualified engineers are looking to appear for Govt. Engineering Jobs.
Engineering Jobs can be classified into two categories. The first one is Diploma level Engineering Jobs and the second one is Degree or Post Graduate Engineering Jobs. In some of the recruitment notice, the degree level qualified candidates can apply for the posts advertised for diploma level. Alternatively, diploma level qualified candidates cannot apply for the Degree level Posts advertised. This is the additional advantage, the degree qualified engineers get over the diploma level qualified engineers.
Some of the Popular Degree Level Engineering jobs for BE/B.Tech qualified candidates are
- Indian Engineering Services through UPSC
- Section Engineer Recruitment through Railway Recruitment Board
- Executive Engineer Recruitment for PSU through GATE
- DRDO Engineer Recruitment
- Indian Army SSC Technical Engineering Recruitment.
- Specialist Officer in Public Sector Banks through IBPS. And many others
Some of the Popular Diploma Level Engineering Jobs are
- Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment
- Junior Engineer Recruitment through Railway Recruitment Board.
- Junior Recruitment Through State PSC
- TTA recruitment through BSNL
- Diploma engineer recruitment of different PSU’s like IOC, OIL, ONGC etc.
- Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical) recruitment through various State PSC.